Healing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Alanforchrist

Dec 25, 2007
Anyone need healing? Then read this good news.
Isaiah 53: 3--5, &v10. Matt 8: 17 and 1 Pet 2: 24, Tells us that Jesus has taken our sicknesses.
Isaiah 53: 3.Jesus was a Man of sorrows, [Hebrew, Pain] and aquainted with Grief, [Heb, Sickness].
V4, Surely He, [Jesus] has borne our sicknesses and carried our pains.
v5, By His stripes, [The whippings that Jesus had], We are healed.
V10, God has put Him[Jesus] to grief,[Sickness],
Our sicknesses were put on Jesus, Just the same as our sins were, 2 Cor 5: 21.
Matt 8: 1--16, Is all about divine healing for the physical body, And v 17 says,
That is might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the Prophet, [Isaiah 53], Saying, Himself,[Jesus] took our infirmities, and bare oir sicknesses.
1 Pet 2: 24, By who's stripes, [Whippings] we were healed.
PLEASE NOTE, Our healing has already been paid for, By the sufferings of Jesus, And our sicknesses have already been healed.
Just like our sins have forgiven. 2 Cor 5: 19,
But it's when we repent, That we receive the remission of sins, Lk 24: 47.
We receive healing when we believe, James 5: 15, [NOTE, The prayer of faith shall heal the sick].
Mk 16: 18 says the believer shall lay hands on the sick, And they SHALL RECOVER.
It's always God's will for us to be healed, Because about 8 times the Bible says God is no respecter of people,
And When a leper said to Jesus, I know you have the power to heal, But What I want to know, is, Will you heal me?.
And Jesus said to the leper, I will, Matt 8: 3.
And when Jesus said "I will" to the leper, He is saying it to all mankind for all time, Otherwise He is a respecter of people, And that would make Him a sinner, James 2: 9.
So receive your healing in the name of Jesus.

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
AMEN!!!

But did you know that the Word told us to heal the sick, cleanse lepers, raise the dead and cast out devils BEFORE he died or even anyone knew that Jesus was going to die? The Word of God can heal anyone who RECEIVES him by faith.
Matt 10:7-8
7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.
KJV
Luke 10:8-12
8 And into whatsoever city ye enter, and they receive you, eat such things as are set before you:
9 And heal the sick that are therein, and say unto them, The kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.
10 But into whatsoever city ye enter, and they receive you not, go your ways out into the streets of the same, and say,
11 Even the very dust of your city, which cleaveth on us, we do wipe off against you: notwithstanding be ye sure of this, that the kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.
12 But I say unto you, that it shall be more tolerable in that day for Sodom, than for that city.
KJV

Alanforchrist

Dec 25, 2007
afaithfulone4u said:
AMEN!!!

But did you know that the Word told us to heal the sick, cleanse lepers, raise the dead and cast out devils BEFORE he died or even anyone knew that Jesus was going to die? The Word of God can heal anyone who RECEIVES him by faith.
Matt 10:7-8
7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.
KJV
Luke 10:8-12
8 And into whatsoever city ye enter, and they receive you, eat such things as are set before you:
9 And heal the sick that are therein, and say unto them, The kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.
10 But into whatsoever city ye enter, and they receive you not, go your ways out into the streets of the same, and say,
11 Even the very dust of your city, which cleaveth on us, we do wipe off against you: notwithstanding be ye sure of this, that the kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.
12 But I say unto you, that it shall be more tolerable in that day for Sodom, than for that city.
KJV
If the disciples could heal the sick and raise the dead, When the Kingdom of God was only near, How much more can we now the Kingdom of God is within us.