Healing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My friend, PJW, has RA and suffers daily.
I also have a life-threatening illness.

I am also offended that God doesn't give me what is promised.
When I pray about how to repent, I'm not told how I can be healed.
I ask what to do, what not to do, how to repent, etc, and I get nothing.
If healing is the children's bread, where is my bread? I'm starving.

Reactions: dev553344

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My friend, PJW, has RA and suffers daily.
I also have a life-threatening illness.

I am also offended that God doesn't give me what is promised.
When I pray about how to repent, I'm not told how I can be healed.
I ask what to do, what not to do, how to repent, etc, and I get nothing.
If healing is the children's bread, where is my bread? I'm starving.

This is how physical healing works, hope it helps, and I’ll give you a video to watch on healing.

Physical healing is part of the Atonement of Jesus, that’s why the word SOZO is translated as both SAVED and HEALED in the Bible - because the word means to be completely made whole, spiritually, emotionally and physically, NOT just spiritually.

Romans 10:13 for just one example: whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord, shall be SOZO (saved).

SOZO: (made completely whole - spiritually, emotionally, and physically)

The Bible shows us healing is available for everyone who has been saved, because of His Atonement.

1) Healing is the children’s bread; (Matt. 15:22-28)

2) Jesus already healed us by His stripes (1 Peter 2:24).

3) Jesus healed everyone who was sick, in fulfillment of Isaiah’s prophesy that He took our infirmities and bore our sicknesses
Matthew 8:16-17, (refers to Isaiah 53:4-5, the Atonement of Jesus).

4) The benefits of God is He forgiveness ALL our sins and heals ALL our diseases Psalm 103:3;

Also, many are the afflictions of the righteous but God delivers them out of THEM ALL,
Psalm 34:19

5) Healing is such a part of His atonement that Jesus healed a paralytic by forgiving his sins: “pick up your mat and walk, your sins have been forgiven”. Luke 5:20-25

Psalm 103:3, Luke 5:20-25, and James 5:13-15 all link physical healing with forgiveness of sin.

Why? It’s part of salvation - of being made completely whole, spiritually, emotionally, and physically - SOZO - interchangeably translated in the Bible, as ‘saved’, and ‘healed’.

The Hebrew in Isaiah 53:5 means: by His wounds, bruises, and stripes, we are made completely whole.

Not partially whole, with just our sins forgiven, but made completely whole.

One of the ways to be healed is when you thank Him and praise Him that you were already healed of your sickness 2,000 years ago, by Jesus’ stripes, and thus appropriate by faith what Jesus already provided.

Kenneth Hagin came off his death bed as a teenager, by reading the Bible, and believing Mark 11:23-24, and acting on his faith.

Another way is in James5:14-16 where we are promised:

James 5:14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
Jas 5:15 And the prayer of faith SHALL save (SOZO) the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
Jas 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

And Jesus promised that a sign that will follow those who believe, is their laying hands on the sick, and they will recover, in Mark 16:17-18.

Here’s a video on how healing works, he’s well known, and explains how to stand on the scripture promises God made, and be healed.

It’s in two parts. I read his book by the same title - this works!

Part one:

Part two:

Last edited:

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is how physical healing works, hope it helps, and I’ll give you a video to watch on healing.

Physical healing is part of the Atonement of Jesus, that’s why the word SOZO is translated as both SAVED and HEALED in the Bible - because the word means to be completely made whole, spiritually, emotionally and physically, NOT just spiritually.

Romans 10:13 for just one example: whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord, shall be SOZO (saved).

The Bible shows us healing is available for everyone who has been saved, because of His Atonement.

3) Jesus healed everyone who was sick, in fulfillment of Isaiah’s prophesy that He took our infirmities and bore our sicknesses

4) The benefits of God is He forgiveness ALL our sins and heals ALL our diseases Psalm 103:3;

Also, many are the afflictions of the righteous but God delivers them out of THEM ALL,

5) Healing is such a part of His atonement that Jesus healed a paralytic by forgiving his sins: “pick up your mat and walk, your sins have been forgiven”. Luke 5:20-25

Psalm 103:3, Luke 5:20-25, and James 5:13-15 all link physical healing with forgiveness of sin.

Why? It’s part of salvation - of being made completely whole, spiritually, emotionally, and physically - SOZO - interchangeably translated in the Bible, as ‘saved’, and ‘healed’.

The Hebrew in Isaiah 53:5 means: by His wounds, bruises, and stripes, we are made completely whole.

One of the ways to be healed is when you thank Him and praise Him that you were already healed of your sickness 2,000 years ago, by Jesus’ stripes, and thus appropriate by faith what Jesus already provided.

Kenneth Hagin came off his death bed as a teenager, by reading the Bible, and believing Mark 11:23-24, and acting on his faith.

James 5:14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
Jas 5:15 And the prayer of faith SHALL save (SOZO) the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
Jas 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

And Jesus promised that a sign that will follow those who believe, is their laying hands on the sick, and they will recover, in Mark 16:17-18.

Here’s a video on how healing works, he’s well known, and explains how Jesus alr day healed us by His stripes, and we just have to learn how to receive by faith, what He’s already done:

Yeah, thanks, I know it is tied together with Christ's work.
(Sickness came in with sin--sin is taken care of, sickness should be too.)
That's why I'm just like "Where is it?"

Reactions: TheslightestID

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Here’s a video on how healing works, he’s well known, and explains how Jesus already healed us by His stripes, and we just have to learn how to receive by faith, what He’s already done:

21:09 The verse that says "we shall assure our hearts" refers back to obedience.
If we keep His Commands we have confidence toward Him.
Those who are obedient are perfected in love.
Those who obey can assure their hearts.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not believe that the miracles that happened in Jesus Christ day happens anymore. When it comes down to sickness, sometimes people need to go to a doctor for help. I believe though we are healed spiritually though, and become whole in a spiritual sense; while our outer part ends up dying. That is my thoughts about it. I have not seen anyone cure a blind man, or a person who is paralyzed in this day in age like Jesus Christ was able to do. So I believe miracles are sometimes many people will trust in but it is false hope; when we are really healed spiritually and not physically.

Reactions: Nancy

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not believe that the miracles that happened in Jesus Christ day happens anymore. When it comes down to sickness, sometimes people need to go to a doctor for help. I believe though we are healed spiritually though, and become whole in a spiritual sense; while our outer part ends up dying. That is my thoughts about it. I have not seen anyone cure a blind man, or a person who is paralyzed in this day in age like Jesus Christ was able to do. So I believe miracles are sometimes many people will trust in but it is false hope; when we are really healed spiritually and not physically.
I have already been supernaturally healed and have been used to bring healing so it's too late for me to disbelieve.

Reactions: Curtis and Helen

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh okay. :) Did not know but if that has been your experience that is wonderful.
Sorry you still have illness you deal with though from what you mentioned in the original post, for your friends. Hate to hear that.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Here’s a video on how healing works, he’s well known, and explains how to stand on the scripture promises God made, and be healed.

It’s in two parts. I read his book by the same title -

Part one:

Part two:
I was praying about it years ago, and I've gotten this message "Grant Kidney"--literally someone on Twitter followed me whose name was "Grant Kidney" (I have kidney failure and have to go to dialysis) after I prayed about it.

Also, I've had an experience where I prayed, then it felt like hands came down and were resting on my kidneys. Other times, I have prayed and it was like fire fell on my organs. Problem is nothing has come of it. I've never heard of that before. I don't understand.

Reactions: Helen

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It’s in two parts. I read his book by the same title -

Part one:

Part two:
I have had times where I have obeyed God as much as I could--even to the point of preaching on the corner of the street (and God was with me--various miracles occurred, and I had the fruit of the Spirit), which, for me, is not easy--but perhaps it was done for the wrong reasons, out of fear (I was, in part, raised by a Muslim extremist and forced to convert to Islam), and I have come to the point in God a couple of times already where I have been told I shouldn't be serving out of fear, but only out of love, and another time where it seemed He was saying that He doesn't accept my works (eg, preaching on the corner of the street--which I consider to be maximally obedient), because He will only accept me on the basis of His having forgiven me and not because I did something good or proved that I was good.

1. I don't get motivated to serve God by love ALONE.
I don't understand how I can NOT be motivated by fear.
Am I not being threatened?
How is the threat not going to produce fear?

2. I have tried living "God accepts me just because He forgives me", and it does not result in holiness or nearness to God or grace or anything good.

3. Doesn't 1 John say that we only have confidence toward God if we do what He wants? Yet all that confidence disappeared when I drew near to God--I wanted to show all the good work I'd done, but He didn't buy it, and instead pointed to my sin. He didn't accept the idea that I was righteous and good because of my works. It seemed He was saying I needed to be forgiven. I just don't understand how to be accepted by being forgiven.

I must be missing something.
I must lack understanding about Christianity.

I know a lot of Scriptures, but apparently I am missing something.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can I just share some scripture with you ?

I just wanna share for encouragement friend, @GracePeace

Romans 15:4 For whatever was written in earlier times was written for our instruction, that through perseverance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.

Deut 10:17 “For the LORD your God is the God of gods and the Lord of lords, the great, the mighty, and the awesome God who does not show partiality, nor take a bribe.

NASB 1995
2 Chr 30:9"For if you return to the LORD, your brothers and your sons will find compassion before those who led them captive and will return to this land. For the LORD your God is gracious and compassionate, and will not turn His face away from you if you return to Him."

1 Peter 5:7 casting all your anxiety upon Him, because He cares for you.

Romans 5:1 Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 through whom also we have obtained our introduction by faith into this grace in which we stand; and we exult in hope of the glory of God. 3 And not only this, but we also exult in our tribulations, knowing that tribulation brings about perseverance; 4 and perseverance, proven character; and proven character, hope; 5 and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

Mark 6:47 When it was evening, the boat was in the middle of the sea, and He was alone on the land.

48 Seeing them straining at the oars, for the wind was against them, at about the fourth watch of the night He *came to them, walking on the sea; and He intended to pass by them.

49 But when they saw Him walking on the sea, they supposed that it was a ghost, and cried out;

50 for they all saw Him and were terrified. But immediately He spoke with them and *said to them, “Take courage; it is I, do not be afraid.”

Reactions: GracePeace

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can I just share some scripture with you ?

I just wanna share for encouragement friend, @GracePeace

Romans 15:4 For whatever was written in earlier times was written for our instruction, that through perseverance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.

Deut 10:17 “For the LORD your God is the God of gods and the Lord of lords, the great, the mighty, and the awesome God who does not show partiality, nor take a bribe.

NASB 1995
2 Chr 30:9"For if you return to the LORD, your brothers and your sons will find compassion before those who led them captive and will return to this land. For the LORD your God is gracious and compassionate, and will not turn His face away from you if you return to Him."

1 Peter 5:7 casting all your anxiety upon Him, because He cares for you.

Romans 5:1 Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 through whom also we have obtained our introduction by faith into this grace in which we stand; and we exult in hope of the glory of God. 3 And not only this, but we also exult in our tribulations, knowing that tribulation brings about perseverance; 4 and perseverance, proven character; and proven character, hope; 5 and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

Mark 6:47 When it was evening, the boat was in the middle of the sea, and He was alone on the land.

48 Seeing them straining at the oars, for the wind was against them, at about the fourth watch of the night He *came to them, walking on the sea; and He intended to pass by them.

49 But when they saw Him walking on the sea, they supposed that it was a ghost, and cried out;

50 for they all saw Him and were terrified. But immediately He spoke with them and *said to them, “Take courage; it is I, do not be afraid.”
Yes, technically, it is a slave who works by fear but the son is to work by hope.
Romans 5, Galatians 5.
I know.
I don't have that kind of hope--not infrequently I have fear as by a threat.
The slave is motivated to work by fear of his master, the son is not.
"We have not received a spirit of slavery unto fear but of adoption [unto hope] crying 'Abba, Father'."
I have tried driving those words into my mind but I cannot change.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Then your not going to a church that knows physical healing is for today.

Healings happen all the time.

Andrew Wommack has documented healings, and has a big bible college in Colorado that teaches how faith works, and how to heal and get healed.l

His Healing journeys videos are on YouTube along with God wants you well.

BTW it’s hard to convince someone who’s experienced it and seen it happen for thirty years, that miracles ceased with the apostles.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@GracePeace I was trying to share with you the comfort of God; who is merciful, compassionate, graceful, kind, gentle, forbearing, who is with us, who is mighty and awesome. Everyone out here in this life is having some type of struggle, and especially non-believers have difficult time to.

I know I can not give you any hope; or contentment; or happiness; however; the Lord Jesus Christ is the one and only solution to those who are broken hearted, and lost.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then your not going to a church that knows physical healing is for today.

Healings happen all the time.

Andrew Wommack has documented healings, and has a big bible college in Colorado that teaches how faith works, and how to heal and get healed.l

His Healing journeys videos are on YouTube along with God wants you well.

BTW it’s hard to convince someone who’s experienced it and seen it happen for thirty years, that miracles ceased with the apostles.
It has to be kept in mind that obtaining healing miracles itself does not of necessity prove that we are acceptable to God--that is determined by whether we know God and work righteousness.

Matthew 7
21“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. 22Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’ 23And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; LEAVE ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.’

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have had times where I have obeyed God as much as I could--even to the point of preaching on the corner of the street (and God was with me--various miracles occurred, and I had the fruit of the Spirit), which, for me, is not easy--but perhaps it was done for the wrong reasons, out of fear (I was, in part, raised by a Muslim extremist and forced to convert to Islam), and I have come to the point in God a couple of times already where I have been told I shouldn't be serving out of fear, but only out of love, and another time where it seemed He was saying that He doesn't accept my works (eg, preaching on the corner of the street--which I consider to be maximally obedient), because He will only accept me on the basis of His having forgiven me and not because I did something good or proved that I was good.

1. I don't get motivated to serve God by love ALONE.
I don't understand how I can NOT be motivated by fear.
Am I not being threatened?
How is the threat not going to produce fear?

2. I have tried living "God accepts me just because He forgives me", and it does not result in holiness or nearness to God or grace or anything good.

3. Doesn't 1 John say that we only have confidence toward God if we do what He wants? Yet all that confidence disappeared when I drew near to God--I wanted to show all the good work I'd done, but He didn't buy it, and instead pointed to my sin. He didn't accept the idea that I was righteous and good because of my works. It seemed He was saying I needed to be forgiven. I just don't understand how to be accepted by being forgiven.

I know a lot of Scriptures, but apparently I am missing something.

I edited the posted videos and posted two videos titled, what to do when faith is weak and victory lost.

It’s just what you need to figure our where you’re missing a piece of the puzzle.

I was healed by learning how faith and healing works.

I learned that Jesus paid for our total healing with the stripes He took, that we were healed, past tense, by His stripes 1 Peter 2:24, and that Jesus healed all who were sick in fulfillment of His atonement prophesied by Isaiah, that Jesus took our infirmities and bare our sicknesses Matthew 8:16-17, so we were healed 2,000 years ago, and appropriate the manifestation of what’s already been provided for us.

It’s late, but I will post my testimony tomorrow of how I used the facts above, and was healed of CFS using the facts presented above, but I highly recommend you watch the - what to do when faith seems weak, and victory lost - videos.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It has to be kept in mind that obtaining healing miracles itself does not of necessity prove that we are acceptable to God--that is determined by whether we know God and work righteousness.

Matthew 7
21“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. 22Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’ 23And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; LEAVE ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.’
Any Christian not living righteously won’t be healed, anyway.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Any Christian not living righteously won’t be healed, anyway.
Well, according to Matthew 7, there will be false prophets who work lawlessness who are capable of working miracles in Christ's Name and they will go to hell. Call me "old-fashioned", but I believe Jesus on this. LOL

Reactions: Helen

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Precious friend, yes, Many "lack understanding" What God Is Doing Today!
NOT
to be Confused with What He Promised In the Previous dispensation!!
I will pray for you - be blessed!:

God's ALL-Sufficient GRACE in infirmities

Grace And Peace to All Precious friend(s), Dear readers,
and, diligent students of God's Holy Word! Praying Hopefully
The Following Scriptures Will Bring God's "Peace, Hope, And
Comfort"
into your life in This Current Dispensation Of The
Amazing GRACE Of A Wonderful God!:

(1) In That GRACE, God, In HIS Omniscience, Had Already
Chosen HIS Own In CHRIST, And Already Knew What
"infirmities, trouble, trials, afflictions, sufferings, And
persecutions we would go through,” And, Thank HIM, HE
"Promised" HE Will Never Give us more testing than
we can handle. (
Ephesians_1:4; 1_Corinthians_10:13 KJB!)
Amen?

(2) Please, Precious friend(s):
Thank God IN {easy}, And, Also, FOR {Difficult?}, ALL things!
(
1_Thessalonians_5:18; Ephesians_5:20 KJB!)

(3) After Paul (our #"pattern"# for Today!), prayed 3 times
for his affliction, the "Answer he Received," According To The
Scriptures, Was:

"And HE {CHRIST} Said Unto me, MY GRACE Is Sufficient For
thee: For MY Strength Is Made Perfect in weakness. Most gladly
therefore will I rather glory {cp} in my infirmities, that The
Power Of CHRIST May Rest Upon me!"
(
2_Corinthians_12:9 KJB!) {cp 2_Corinthians_11:23-30 KJB!}

(4) "For our light affliction, which Is But For A Moment, worketh
for us a Far More Exceeding And Eternal weight of glory;
While
we look Not at the things which are seen, but at the things
Which Are Not Seen:
for the things which are seen [are]
temporal; but the things Which Are Not Seen Are Eternal!"
(
2_Corinthians_4:17-18 KJB!)

(5) "For I reckon that The Sufferings of this PRESENT Time
are not worthy to be compared with The Glory which shall be
revealed in us. For the earnest EXPECTation of the creature
WAITeth for the manifestation of the sons of God...

...ourselves also, which have The Firstfruits Of The Spirit,
even we ourselves groan within ourselves, WAITING for
The Adoption, to wit, The Redemption Of our body!"
(
Romans_8:18, 19, 23 KJB!) Blessed Hope! Amen?

(6) "Therefore being justified by faith, we have Peace with
God through our LORD JESUS CHRIST: By Whom also we
have access by faith into This GRACE Wherein we stand,
and rejoice in Hope of The Glory of God.

And not only so, but we glory {cp} in tribulations also: knowing
that tribulation worketh patience; And patience, experience;
and experience, Hope: And Hope maketh not ashamed; because
The Love Of God Is Shed Abroad in our hearts By The Holy Ghost
Which Is Given Unto us!"
(
Romans_5:1-5 KJB!) {cp 2_Corinthians_11:23-30 KJB!}

to be continued...

Last edited:

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's GRACE in our infirmities... continued:

(7!) ”And HE That Searcheth the hearts Knoweth What Is The
Mind Of The Spirit, Because HE Maketh Intercession for the
saints According To The Will Of God. Likewise The Spirit Also
Helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray
for as we ought: But The Spirit Itself Maketh Intercession
For us with groanings which cannot be uttered!”
(
Romans_8:27-28 KJB!)

(8!) "Blessed Be God, Even The Father Of our LORD JESUS CHRIST,
The Father Of Mercies, And The God of ALL Comfort; Who Comforteth
us in All our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which
are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves Are
Comforted Of God!" (
2_Corinthians_1:3-4 KJB!)

(9!) Please, always be “watching, Patiently waiting And Looking For”
That Blessed HOPE, The Imminent Return Of our LORD To Take us
Home To HEAVEN, In GLORIFICATION!
{Thus, ENDING ALL of our
"infirmities, trouble, trials, afflictions, sufferings, And persecutions!”}
(
Ephesians_6:18; 1_Corinthians_15:51-57; 2_Corinthians_5:1-9;
2_Thessalonians_4:13-18 KJB!) = WONDERFUL Comfort! Amen?

(10) ”And we know That All things Work Together For Good To
them that love God, to them who Are The Called According To
HIS Purpose!” (
Romans_8:28 KJB!)

(11a) Please memorize 2 Timothy_4:8 KJB!:

"Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness,
which The LORD, The Righteous Judge, Shall Give me At That Day:
and not to me only, but unto all them also that love HIS Appearing!"

(11b) Please Prayerfully/Carefully study 1_Corinthians_3:8-15 KJB!,
And "know" that, At "That Day {The JUDGMENT Seat}” Of CHRIST,
In HEAVEN, ALL "good works of preaching The Gospel of GRACE,
studying The Word Of Truth, Rightly Divided, and, loving/helping others"
WILL Surely Be "rewarded As gold, silver, And precious stones!"

Amen?

(12) For ALL those who humbly:
Trust CHRIST As their Personal SAVIOUR, The Bible Says:

a): “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of
power, and of love, and of a sound mind.”
(
2_Timothy_1:7 KJB!)

b): “Be careful [anxious] for nothing; but in every thing by
prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests
be made known unto God. And the PEACE Of God, Which Passeth
all understanding, Shall Keep your hearts and minds through
CHRIST JESUS.

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are True, whatsoever
things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever
things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever
things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there
be any praise, think on these things.”
(
Philippians_4:6-8 KJB!)

c): # “Those things, which ye have both learned, and
received, and heard, and seen in me, [Paul!] do: # And
The God Of PEACE Shall Be With you.”
(
Philippians_4:9 KJB!)

Conclusion, for ALL of the “just who live BY FAITH” {NOT feelings…}:

"For unto you It Is Given in the Behalf Of CHRIST, not only
to believe on HIM, But Also to suffer for HIS Sake"
(
Philippians_1:29 KJB!)
+
If we suffer, we shall also reign with HIM...” (2 Timothy 2 : 12a)

Good News,
eh, Precious friend?

------------------------------

Again, ALL Precious friends, please:
Always Be Very RICHLY Blessed In The LORD And Saviour, JESUS CHRIST!

More Distinctive "studies":
God's Approval/TWO Gospels In Prophecy vs Mystery
"Distinctions" of Prophecy vs MYSTERY

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's GRACE in our infirmities... continued:

(7!) ”And HE That Searcheth the hearts Knoweth What Is The
Mind Of The Spirit, Because HE Maketh Intercession for the
saints According To The Will Of God. Likewise The Spirit Also
Helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray
for as we ought: But The Spirit Itself Maketh Intercession
For us with groanings which cannot be uttered!”
(
Romans_8:27-28 KJB!)

(8!) "Blessed Be God, Even The Father Of our LORD JESUS CHRIST,
The Father Of Mercies, And The God of ALL Comfort; Who Comforteth
us in All our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which
are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves Are
Comforted Of God!" (
2_Corinthians_1:3-4 KJB!)

(9!) Please, always be “watching, Patiently waiting And Looking For”
That Blessed HOPE, The Imminent Return Of our LORD To Take us
Home To HEAVEN, In GLORIFICATION!
{Thus, ENDING ALL of our
"infirmities, trouble, trials, afflictions, sufferings, And persecutions!”}
(
Ephesians_6:18; 1_Corinthians_15:51-57; 2_Corinthians_5:1-9;
2_Thessalonians_4:13-18 KJB!) = WONDERFUL Comfort! Amen?

(10) ”And we know That All things Work Together For Good To
them that love God, to them who Are The Called According To
HIS Purpose!” (
Romans_8:28 KJB!)

(11a) Please memorize 2 Timothy_4:8 KJB!:

"Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness,
which The LORD, The Righteous Judge, Shall Give me At That Day:
and not to me only, but unto all them also that love HIS Appearing!"

(11b) Please Prayerfully/Carefully study 1_Corinthians_3:8-15 KJB!,
And "know" that, At "That Day {The JUDGMENT Seat}” Of CHRIST,
In HEAVEN, ALL "good works of preaching The Gospel of GRACE,
studying The Word Of Truth, Rightly Divided, and, loving/helping others"
WILL Surely Be "rewarded As gold, silver, And precious stones!"

Amen?

(12) For ALL those who humbly:
Trust CHRIST As their Personal SAVIOUR, The Bible Says:

a): “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of
power, and of love, and of a sound mind.”
(
2_Timothy_1:7 KJB!)

b): “Be careful [anxious] for nothing; but in every thing by
prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests
be made known unto God. And the PEACE Of God, Which Passeth
all understanding, Shall Keep your hearts and minds through
CHRIST JESUS.

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are True, whatsoever
things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever
things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever
things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there
be any praise, think on these things.”
(
Philippians_4:6-8 KJB!)

c): # “Those things, which ye have both learned, and
received, and heard, and seen in me, [Paul!] do: # And
The God Of PEACE Shall Be With you.”
(
Philippians_4:9 KJB!)

Conclusion, for ALL of the “just who live BY FAITH” {NOT feelings…}:

"For unto you It Is Given in the Behalf Of CHRIST, not only
to believe on HIM, But Also to suffer for HIS Sake"
(
Philippians_1:29 KJB!)
+
If we suffer, we shall also reign with HIM...” (2 Timothy 2 : 12a)

Good News,
eh, Precious friend?

------------------------------

Again, ALL Precious friends, please:
Always Be Very RICHLY Blessed In The LORD And Saviour, JESUS CHRIST!

More Distinctive "studies":
God's Approval/TWO Gospels In Prophecy vs Mystery
"Distinctions" of Prophecy vs MYSTERY
None of this is really helpful because there're many verses that teach there're requirements and it is those verses that need addressing. To simply cite other passages doesn't deal with concerns arising from those other verses. That said, I do believe I'm going to be with God if/when I pass away. I am getting peace about it. Thanks.