Hear your Fathers instruction, do not forsake your Mothers teaching:

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Proverbs 1:8 Lexicon: Hear, my son, your father's instruction And do not forsake your mother's teaching;

To give to the youth discernment.
To understand a parable; a proverb.

Hear your Fathers instruction
Do not forsake your Mothers teaching.
Jerusalem which is above is Free, which is the Mother of us all. (Galatians 4:26).

Consider Jesus Christ at the beginning of His Ministry standing on the mount, on the hill side lifting up His voice to deliver His Fathers instruction and the teaching of the Mother of us all, which is above and free. Consider the agreement of what the Son speaks, what the Father speaks and what the Mother speaks of Freedom. Of Liberty from sin unto death. Can you see a Kingdom where the Father instructs, the Mother teaches and the Son grows up in the instruction and teaching of His Father and Mother.

Posting a few videos of Proverbs 8. To me Proverbs 8 is the backbone of The Sons message given on the mount, Hill side lifting up His Voice to instruct and teach in the ways of His Father and Mother from above which is free. Do you hear the tone of the sermon on the mount? Could Jesus Christ have said Proverbs 8 and been in harmony with the instruction of His Father and teaching of His Mother?

Do not forsake your Mothers teaching: Jerusalem which is above is Free, which is the Mother of us all. (Galatians 4:26).
Wisdom calls
Understanding lifts up her voice. (Consider the mother above which is Free exalts Her voice in alignment with the Father and Son): on the top of the heights, beside the way, on the hill sides where the paths meet. Jerusalem which is above is Free: takes Her stand for that which is Free.

Last edited:

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Proverbs 1:8 Lexicon: Hear, my son, your father's instruction And do not forsake your mother's teaching;

To give to the youth discernment.
To understand a parable; a proverb.

Do not forsake your Mothers teaching.
Jerusalem which is above is Free, which is the Mother of us all. (Galatians 4:26).

Consider Jesus Christ at the beginning of His Ministry standing on the mount, on the hill side lifting up His voice to deliver His Fathers instruction and the teaching of the Mother of us all, which is above and free. Consider the agreement of what the Son speaks, what the Father speaks and what the Mother speaks of Freedom. Of Liberty from sin unto death. Can you see a Kingdom where the Father instructs, the Mother teaches and the Son grows up in the instruction and teaching of His Father and Mother.

Posting a few videos of Proverbs 8. To me Proverbs 8 is the backbone of The Sons message given on the mount, Hill side lifting up His Voice to instruct and teach in the ways of His Father and Mother from above which is free. Do you hear the tone of the sermon on the mount? Could Jesus Christ have said Proverbs 8 and been in harmony with the instruction of His Father and teaching of His Mother?

Do not forsake your Mothers teaching: Jerusalem which is above is Free, which is the Mother of us all. (Galatians 4:26).
Wisdom calls
Understanding lifts up her voice. (Consider the mother above which is Free exalts Her voice in alignment with the Father and Son): on the top of the heights, beside the way, on the hill sides where the paths meet. Jerusalem which is above is Free: takes Her stand for that which is Free.
Could Jesus Christ during the sermon on the mount cry:
Hear My Fathers instruction.
forsake not the teaching of My Mother: forsake not the teaching from above, forsake not Jerusalem which is above and is Free. Hear what the Son instructs and teaches in the way. “I speak things which are true. Things which are right.”

Last edited: