HEAVEN OR.......HELL?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Thought I'd better start this thread.....seems I'd better explain myself on the Robin Williams remarks.
First....I was totaly shocked when I heard the news, what a great comedian with much God given talent.
We have lost a lot of great comedians.....I love to laugh and when my favorite comedians such as John Candy and for the love of God...Chris Farley....who will fill their shoes?

I didn't mean to be insensitive I apologize if it came across that way :(

Anyway my point on this threads title:::::::::::::::>

Many of us have been to funerals....I've been to a few where the deceased are being talked up by the priest or pastor on how he is in the loving hands of God.
I'm sittin in the back sayin to myself....what?...that dude hated God. But we all hope at some given time before their death they cried out to Jesus.
I'm convinced Jesus loves us so much...even if we remember to call out His name while being tormented by demons He will pull us up and out. Many testimonies prove this.

I went to a funeral once, it was a Masons funeral and it was for my uncle. I couldn't believe my uncle was a mason and wore those stupid looking dresses.....good grief :)
Anyway....they had their little preacher or what ever you want to call him sayin....That my uncle is up there with his own star and a bunch of other jibberish. I couldn't believe all the people that were at this funeral....Elvis Presley would have been jealous. Anyway...for what I know of my uncle....I can truly say...I don't know if he is in heaven......just the facts.
It's so important that we make sure our family members and friends know Christ.....
Because it's not about Death and taxes........it's about heaven or hell.

We will never know what was going through Mr. Williams mind at the time of his death..we can only hope he called out to Jesus.
Many in here only know of me just as so many in here only know of Christ. I'm on call 24 hours a day for people such as this.....suicidal.......but I don't say this...."are ya good? is everything going to be ok? are ay sure?" NO!!!
I stay if it takes a week in a lone room............until Jesus makes His appearance.....and that person has been delivered. Another warrior for Christ has been born....HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We can be very wealthy and still lose against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. But they don't know how to battle.......

And thats' why we are God's army......to go after those principalities in others lives. To not only tell them about Jesus....but to show them Jesus and stay the night with them battling this adversary until break through shows itself.

We have the power......use it.

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
RANDOR said:
We will never know what was going through Mr. Williams mind at the time of his death..we can only hope he called out to Jesus.
Good thread bud :)

Every now and then I am surprised to read an article or see an interview in which a celebrity makes it known that they believe in Jesus and they thank God for all He has blessed them with. I think I just naturally assume celebrity's are unsaved, just like the wealthy I see someone with a lot of wealth and I assume they are worldly.

You may know a lot more about robin Williams then I do, but who's to say he wasnt a Christian with a strong faith?

I still suffer terrible bouts of depression as a Christian where suicidal thoughts are common place. people are sometimes surprised I suffer so much knowing what I know, but the devastating effect of sadness and anxiety can become so great that it becomes deafening and the heart becomes callus beyond any reasoning, death seem like the only option. For me and others its a waiting game, we know it will eventually lift we just need to hold on a little bit longer.

But yes we go to funerals and listen to people say "Well he or she is in a better place now." and you think..Is he?

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Yes...who is to say.........I just wish my friend.............we both could have been there to tell him about Christ

Madad21 said:
I still suffer terrible bouts of depression as a Christian where suicide thoughts are common place. people are sometime surprised I suffer so much knowing what I know, but the devastating effect of sadness and anxiety can become so great that it becomes deafening and the heart becomes callus beyond any reasoning, death seem like the only option. For me and others its a waiting game, we know it will eventually lift we just need to hold on a little bit longer.
Madad..........like i've always said.......it's not what we know....it's what we have expereinced with Christ. It's easy to tell someone to go see a doctor and take a pill for this and a pill for that.
But Madad............I've seen many healings......many.....but there is a battle which needs to take place.....not pills.

It's time now to fight.............
Depression...........it needs to be destroyed NOW!!!!

I don't care if you have to take a week off work or two for that matter, and just be alone...and when you're in prayer and you start to get up.....STAY DOWN!!!!...and when you think it is time to stop...STAY DOWN!!!!!..it's time to battle.

God knows all things you are going through............but wants to help.........it's like tag team wrestling........TAG HIM!

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Thanks for your support buddy!!

Here have a shuffling cat

200.gif

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
It's vain to speculate.

But I prayed for mercy upon hearing of his death. He certainly showed the touches of grace in his life by the way he treated others, always very affable, he built bridges with humor. How well did he know God? I just don't know. The older I get, the more I wax in hope that God will prove far more merciful to mankind than we ever imagined possible. That includes Patch Adams.