Heavenly Places are not in Heaven

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ.

And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.

The teaching of soul separation is false: when born of God, our souls are not transported to heaven, where they are eternally preserved apart from the flesh still sinning on earth.

And neither is the soul separated from the spirit of man. So long as the spirit remains in the body, then both soul and spirit dwell within the earthen vessel of flesh.

And so, the whole spirit, soul, and body are preserved blameless on earth in this present life.

And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

The heavenly places that the saints pure in heart sit in, is their pure hearts wherein Jesus Christ dwells.

The heavenly place we are seated in, is within our purified soul and heart by Christ Jesus.

Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

Afterall, if Jesus is there, so His His kingdom and all heavenly blessings. Where else is better than where Jesus is?

That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

Much more heavenly power where the Father and the Son are within us.

And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

When Jesus declares the Father's name in us, that is indeed the most heavenly and powerful place of all.

We are still in mortal flesh on earth, but we are no more alone within, but the most heavenly place of all is heard and seen and known and supped in by us personally, with Jesus.

Being beamed up into heaven apart from the old body still sinning away on earth, wouldn't even make a good Star Trek episode.

Another Zombieland maybe.