Hebrew and Greek Words that Prove Universal Salvation through Christ is True!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Luke 3:6 And all flesh shall see the salvation of God, is the version I’ve memorized and can type without looking. It’s another one of my favourite verses, so let’s look at the Greek etymology of the word (as it is from the New Testament, which was written in Greek)

New International Version (NIV)

And all people will see God’s salvation.

English Standard Version (ESV)

And all flesh shall see the salvation of God.

King James Bible (KJV)

And all flesh shall see the salvation of God.

And

καὶ (kai)

Conjunction

Strong's 2532: And, even, also, namely.

-> self explanatory, I hope

all

πᾶσα (pasa)

Adjective - Nominative Feminine Singular

Strong's 3956: All, the whole, every kind of. Including all the forms of declension; apparently a primary word; all, any, every, the whole.

This same word of all is also used in everything

Matthew 5:18 Adj-NNP

GRK: ἕως ἂν πάντα γένηται

NAS: until all is accomplished.

KJV: the law, till all be fulfilled.

INT: until anyhow all come to pass

mankind

σὰρξ (sarx)

Noun - Nominative Feminine Singular

Strong's 4561: Flesh, body, human nature, materiality; kindred.

will see

ὄψεται (opsetai)

Verb - Future Indicative Middle - 3rd Person Singular

Strong's 3708: Properly, to stare at, i.e. to discern clearly; by extension, to attend to; by Hebraism, to experience; passively, to appear.

Note the word “to experience”. It’s not just people seeing Christ wash away sins, these people are experiencing for themselves their sins getting washed away by trusting in Jesus with faith alone. “To discern clearly”

God’s

Θεοῦ (Theou)

Noun - Genitive Masculine Singular

Strong's 2316: A deity, especially the supreme Divinity; figuratively, a magistrate; by Hebraism, very.

Masculine singular, as in, Christ Jesus is a male, He is human, and He is the only way to Heaven. Believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone in order to be saved! That’s the only path to paradise! The only way you can have your sins washed away. And eventually everyone will walk down this path, as in, believe in Christ Jesus with faith only and gain salvation.

salvation.”

σωτήριον (sōtērion)

Adjective - Accusative Neuter Singular

Strong's 4992: Saving, bringing salvation; subst: salvation. Neuter of the same as soteria as noun; defender or defence.

Reactions: Helen