Hello all from the great white north

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

topcat23

Jul 22, 2007
Just a quick note to say hi to all and looking forward to reading and chatting with many of you and want to say that I Love God with all my heart and want more than anything to help others discover his amazing grace and love he has for all of us, without being a Kooky Crazy Christian, lol, take care and God bless you all, keep the faith.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
WELCOME TOPCATGlad to have aboard just jump in anywhere. We love kooky crazy Christians so you will fit right in:)

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome to Christianity Board topcat, hope you enjoy your stay here and learn more of the Word.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.

topcat23

Jul 22, 2007
thank you all for the warm welcome, look forward to conversing with all of you at some time or another, find this site right up my alley as far as all people are welcome , regardless of thier religion, and haven't found the administrators here to be (too) controlling, lol, and the fact the the bible is the truth......amen. Thanks again and may God bless you all with his grace and love.

Jon-Marc

Jun 8, 2007
Jacumba, CA
Welcome to the Board. What's wrong with crazy? Being a little bit crazy keeps me from going insane.
rolleyes.gif