Hello Brothers & Sisters & Mothers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Hello Brothers & Sisters & Mothers,
I am a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ and that God has raised Him from the dead and so I am saved. I also trust Him to be my Good Shepherd and Friend to help me to follow Him.

I am hoping in Him to help me share the "talents" He has given me in the knowledge of Him as I trust Him in His sovereignty to take me Home when it is time, regardless of my being in the middle of writing a post. I rely on Him to minister as I cannot convince anyone of the truth.

I hope you all have a blessed day in the Lord.

Reactions: marks and Helen

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Welcome too CyB Enow
happy0034.gif

Reactions: amadeus and Enow

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Matthew 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Hello Brothers & Sisters & Mothers,
I am a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ and that God has raised Him from the dead and so I am saved. I also trust Him to be my Good Shepherd and Friend to help me to follow Him.

I am hoping in Him to help me share the "talents" He has given me in the knowledge of Him as I trust Him in His sovereignty to take me Home when it is time, regardless of my being in the middle of writing a post. I rely on Him to minister as I cannot convince anyone of the truth.

I hope you all have a blessed day in the Lord.

Welcome to forums Enow, 647 messages already, wow.

God Bless You.