Hello Christians

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Commander Commando

Aug 9, 2007
I'll level with you.I'm not a Christian, but I'm also not here to be one of those boring trolls who can't seem to do anything but disrupt your conversation. I don't have a problem with Christianity, so I'm not here to attack.I'm here to learn, because I have some questions for you (this is not the right place for that, you'll find the questions where they belong on the forum).I'm here because I'd like to get your perspectives on Christianity, the world, and all that. I'll be as honest and I'll think out what I post and ask and how I respond, all I ask of you is that you do the same -- I really don't have time for canned responses, circular logic, or "That's Just The Way It Is" stuff.Anyway, hello and thanks for (finally) activating my account!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome Commander, sorry that it took so long to clear you, but I was away on a family trip which left me with limited access to clear all of the incoming signups.Anyway, you're here now and I thank you for your patience.

topcat23

Jul 22, 2007
Welcome , hope you find the answers that you are looking for and remember to keep an open mind, not everything you will read, see or hear is black and white, some things need to have your discernment and I believe that if you have that relationship with God that the holy spirit will lead you if asked, nice to have you here and hope to hear from you again, take care,God bless.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome to Christianity Board Commando...Hope you enjoy thy stay here and hope all of the questions are answered.
smile.gif