Hello everybody. i am Peter

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

petertohen

Nov 26, 2017
Ho Chi Minh City
Faith
Christian
Country
Viet Nam
This is my first experience in an online forum. I am a 31 year old man living in Salem Oregon. I began to follow Christ in 2005. I don't belong to any particular denomination but I am careful not to stray from primary doctrines of the faith. I am interested in other Christians views and opinions on secondary issues within the realm of Eschatology, prayer, and other subjects wherein the salvation of a believer is not at stake. Thanks for having me!
Welcome to CYB. [Link removed]

Reactions: Miss Hepburn

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Peter,

Welcome to the site.
default_th_wave.gif

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Welcome Peter, here you will find everything yo may need, almost, and also a lot of what you dont want, but that is teh nature of christianity.

God bless

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is my first experience in an online forum. I am a 31 year old man living in Salem Oregon. I began to follow Christ in 2005. I don't belong to any particular denomination but I am careful not to stray from primary doctrines of the faith. I am interested in other Christians views and opinions on secondary issues within the realm of Eschatology, prayer, and other subjects wherein the salvation of a believer is not at stake. Thanks for having me!
Welcome to CYB. [Link removed]
Welcome!

Since this is your first experience with forums, I would caution: Forums are brutal. In some areas, one would think that there is no love of Christ here. Which isn't true if you look around. But a lot of what goes on here is either spiritual warfare or a seemingly endless contest of conjecture about who is right among those who don't otherwise know, but seem to foolishly be willing to stake there life and fate on their opinion. We seem to attract some pretty strange stuff. Do be careful.

Nonetheless, even here, His strength is made perfect in weakness - for which we more than qualify.