Hello everyone, peace to you in Yeshua ha Mashiach(Jesus the Christ).

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Putting Forth the Ark of the New Covenant:
1John 4:
1 John 4 Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (RSVCE)
Testing the Spirits
4 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits" to see whether they are of God; for many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit which confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, 3 and every spirit which does not confess Jesus is not of God. This is the spirit of antichrist, of which you heard that it was coming, and now it is in the world already. 4 Little children, you are of God, and have overcome them; for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. 5 They are of the world, therefore what they say is of the world, and the world listens to them. 6 We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

Since Christ is God, the flesh here that John refers to Christ coming in is the Flesh of the Virgin Mary. It is of her flesh He took to become man. The Son of Man is so because of Him choosing His Elect Mother . This is why John spoke in the manner he did . Notice he does not say, (those who say God has come in the flesh of Christ is of God). No. He knows Christ is God. And Him coming in the flesh, begins with the the Sign of Immanuel -Mother Miryam(Mary).

So in entering this forum I put forth the Ark of the New and Better Covenant, which is the "Confessing" that John refers to, to prove I am a true Christian and have sincere intentions in entering into fellowship here. I will quote the Confessing first spoken by an Angel and fellow sister-two who witnessed to the Incarnation of the New Covenant : "hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you(angel) Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb -Jesus (Sister Elizabeth). Greetings to all and blessings! I hope to be blessed further through my fellowship with you all .

1Corinthians 13:12-13
Love
…12Now we see but a dim reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. 13And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love; but the greatest of these is love.
HELLO!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Peace and welcome!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Putting Forth the Ark of the New Covenant:
1John 4:
1 John 4 Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (RSVCE)
Testing the Spirits
4 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits" to see whether they are of God; for many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit which confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, 3 and every spirit which does not confess Jesus is not of God. This is the spirit of antichrist, of which you heard that it was coming, and now it is in the world already. 4 Little children, you are of God, and have overcome them; for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. 5 They are of the world, therefore what they say is of the world, and the world listens to them. 6 We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

Since Christ is God, the flesh here that John refers to Christ coming in is the Flesh of the Virgin Mary. It is of her flesh He took to become man. The Son of Man is so because of Him choosing His Elect Mother . This is why John spoke in the manner he did . Notice he does not say, (those who say God has come in the flesh of Christ is of God). No. He knows Christ is God. And Him coming in the flesh, begins with the the Sign of Immanuel -Mother Miryam(Mary).

So in entering this forum I put forth the Ark of the New and Better Covenant, which is the "Confessing" that John refers to, to prove I am a true Christian and have sincere intentions in entering into fellowship here. I will quote the Confessing first spoken by an Angel and fellow sister-two who witnessed to the Incarnation of the New Covenant : "hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you(angel) Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb -Jesus (Sister Elizabeth). Greetings to all and blessings! I hope to be blessed further through my fellowship with you all .

1Corinthians 13:12-13
Love
…12Now we see but a dim reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. 13And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love; but the greatest of these is love.
HELLO!

Welcome to the forum @CovenantPromise!