Hello everyone

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

simplychristy33

Mar 27, 2007
I am new to this site..... I am a 33 year old widow living in New England... I have been a practicing christian all my life.... However my walk with God has been troubled.... I had the good life good job great husband then all of a sudden when he went out one evening to go get ice cream he never returned due to being killed by a drunk driver..... Needless to say the first year I was so torn I was just trying to stay about water.... and in the last year I have gotten better but I am constantly questioning my faith..... Thanks for reading...

betchevy

Jan 7, 2007
Christie my heart goes out to you...I will be praying for you every day. I know that your husband is with God and God loves and cares for and about you . I will be praying you draw closer to Him. The Word can be a great comfort. PM me any time I'd love you help you any way I can.