Hello Everyone

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

channing

Sep 19, 2017
Charlotte, NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am new hare I am a 46 years old female I have autism and I had Gastric Bypass back in July of 2012 When I had the Gastric bypass I lost 100 pounds from 310 and now I weigh 250 . I get diarrhea alot and I get the foamies alot. Last year I was in the hospital back in August and September because I had a twisted stomach and again in October because I had an infection. Has anyone ever had Gastric bypass? Can anyone relate to me.

Channing

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
I am new hare I am a 46 years old female I have autism and I had Gastric Bypass back in July of 2012 When I had the Gastric bypass I lost 100 pounds from 310 and now I weigh 250 . I get diarrhea alot and I get the foamies alot. Last year I was in the hospital back in August and September because I had a twisted stomach and again in October because I had an infection. Has anyone ever had Gastric bypass? Can anyone relate to me.

Channing
Hi Channing
I can't relate to a gastric bypass but I can relate to autism.
My 17 year old granddaughter is autistic,,,low on the spectrum.
She also has weight problems and we're very worried about diahbetes.
She cannot control her eating.

I welcome you to the forum and hope you can find some relief here.
I hope you're a Christian.
My girl is and it really helps her a lot.
God is real.

Reactions: Helen

breathofdesire

Sep 12, 2017
Queensland
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Channing
Be carful of sugar, and sugar hiding in normal foods. Sugar used to make me very sick and it caused chronic IBS.

Now that I have reduced sugar in my diet, I rarely suffer with this problem.

prashanthd

Aug 16, 2013
Hyderabad, India
Faith
Christian
Country
India

Channing

Hello,
I suffer from gastric troubles quite often. They are worst when I'm at work. They are not so serious as of now. Now that I'm slightly away from work, I'm cooking food carefully and it is working somewhat. :) My Dad is in his old age and has already been through difficult times than mine with gastric troubles. He always gets absorbed in his own thoughts which worries me a lot, as I could not do much about it so far.
A few months back, I was working in the office and I used to search on the internet, as I was seeing new kind of health problems with my age, including low blood sugar. Search results from internet sometimes helped me to find ways to handle them.
Recently, I've come across articles on how to care of oneself after the Gastric Bypass. As you are already connected to the internet, hope you would find many tips.

May God help you to recover speedily and bless you to continue with a healthy life.

Romans 5
3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope:
5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

Proverbs 3
13 Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding.

All glory to God.