Hello Everyone

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Aug 29, 2020
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi everyone. I'm new. I hope you all are doing ok during this very difficult time now of the pandemic, deaths, riots, looting, and shootings that are happening in this world now. I was raised as a catholic but I'm trying to become a christian. Please help me. I would like to share my thoughts and experiences on future posting so stay tuned. God bless

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi everyone. I'm new. I hope you all are doing ok during this very difficult time now of the pandemic, deaths, riots, looting, and shootings that are happening in this world now. I was raised as a catholic but I'm trying to become a christian. Please help me. I would like to share my thoughts and experiences on future posting so stay tuned. God bless
Welcome to Christianity Board! Can't wait to read what you have to share!
God Bless!

Reactions: Lavender Purple

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Welcome to Christianity Board! I hope you meet some new friends, and are encouraged to strengthen your faith and your relationship with the Lord here.

Forums are strange places. You can meet some great people one minute, but some sour apples the next. But if you can be strong and let the Lord guide you to people who can truly help you (please pray for this), He will not only lead you into all truth but give you friends to walk with along the way in the process.

God bless, and wishing you the very best.
Hidden In Him

Aug 29, 2020
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to Christianity Board! I hope you meet some new friends, and are encouraged to strengthen your faith and your relationship with the Lord here.

Thank you!

Forums are strange places. You can meet some great people one minute, but some sour apples the next. But if you can be strong and let the Lord guide you to people who can truly help you (please pray for this), He will not only lead you into all truth but give you friends to walk with along the way in the process.

Yes true

God bless, and wishing you the very best.
Hidden In Him

Thank you and likewise

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Hello Lavender,

If you were raised as a catholic, then you are a Christian, unless you have abandoned the faith of your fathers..

Peace be with you!

Aug 29, 2020
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you wete

What don't you understand? That you were baptized into Christ? Or that you are called to honour the faith of your fathers and mothers?

Peace!

"That you are called to honour the faith of your fathers and mothers"

I hate to mention this. I disobeyed them when they were alive. Now I'm living in guilt with this. So I believe I'm doomed to eternal punishment

Aug 29, 2020
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No need to apologize to me.. The Lord, you might want to have a conversation with..

Peace be with you!

I hate to mention this. I disobeyed them when they were alive. Now I'm living in guilt with this. So I believe I'm doomed to eternal punishment

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No need to apologize to me.. The Lord, you might want to have a conversation with..

Peace be with you!

Philip! Have you lost your mind? That's no way to answer a post like that!

Sister, you are not eternally doomed for disobeying your parents. Certainly you want to ask His forgiveness, but I can assure you He will. All you have to do is ask Him.

Reactions: Taken

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Howdy!! Welcome to the forum.

As a Catholic you were a Christian as some told you. I was a Catholic at one time and I was a Christian then and am still a Christian. :)

Aug 29, 2020
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Philip! Have you lost your mind? That's no way to answer a post like that!

Sister, you are not eternally doomed for disobeying your parents. Certainly you want to ask His forgiveness, but I can assure you He will. All you have to do is ask Him.

What did he say that was wrong?

I did but maybe I'm not being sincere or remorseful enough about it

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

No, you are not!
Unless you choose to be!

If you were raised Catholic, you know the path to be reconciled..

Stop wallowing in your self pity, and let Jesus wash your feet..

Then you too! May return to the wedding feast of the Lamb of God!

Peace!