Hello fellow believers!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Misty Williams

Apr 8, 2022
Mobile
thefathershouseboc.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My name is Misty. I am married with 2 grown children. I'm from Maryland originally but currently reside in Alabama. I've been a Christian for quite some time including a teacher of the Word, podcaster, and I work in the apostolic anointing. It's a pleasure to meet everyone.

Reactions: amadeus and Truman

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My name is Misty. I am married with 2 grown children. I'm from Maryland originally but currently reside in Alabama. I've been a Christian for quite some time including a teacher of the Word, podcaster, and I work in the apostolic anointing. It's a pleasure to meet everyone.
Welcome Misty, hope you enjoy your stay, this is a great place to be.

God bless.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi, Misty. Welcome to Christianity Board. I hope your time here is a blessing! :)

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to the forum. May God richly bless you here!

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forum x