Hello Fellows!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

yokefellow

Jan 10, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m traveling light these days and I sure am glad to be here.

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

- Matthew 11:28-30 (KJV)

Blessings all!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Blessings all!
Hello and welcome, I hope you enjoy the site.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Blessings all!
Welcome to the forum!

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Blessings all!

Welcome! Traveling light...... how wonderful.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Blessings all!
Welcome Fellow!

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Blessings all!

Yay..:)