Hello from body and spirit.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
My Lutheran earthly parents had my body baptized as a Lutheran so for many years I was known as a Lutheran. Then I had a spiritual experience with God which changed everything. My body can still be called a Lutheran with light colored skin that will die soon but my created spirit in God will go on forever. I wait for the new heaven and earth where bodies won't be so important to us. Only the experiences we have with all the new images and thoughts from Christ will matter.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Howdy eldios

Pleasure to meet you. Look forward to speaking to you more later.

Stranger

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Welcome to Christianity board @eldios, hope you have a wonderful experience here, what a great testimony you shared there, it's great to have those spiritual experiences with the Holy Spirit, and it's also great that God can use us in dreams and visions too. I had a dream yesterday, i was somewhere else, talking with someone else that i did not know, and I was talking about Jesus to that guy. It's amazing what can happen in the other realm. I've had a number of spiritual experiences, where i felt the joy and peace of the Lord, where I fell down, where my hands and even legs were being raised without me doing a thing, hands shaking and some crazy stuff, like playing fiddle without even having a fiddle, arms moving like an eagle, arms moving like a chicken, hopping like a kangaroo, jumping, letting out joyful noises to the Lord, without even doing a thing, but the Holy Spirit doing it all and it's a great wonderful feeling, them spiritual supernatural Holy Spirit experiences, even seeing and feeling the cloud of God's presence how wonderful it is. Anyway glad to have you as a new member.

I pray the Holy Spirit does many more wonderful things and gives you many more wonderful experiences in your life.

Amen. :)

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
Howdy eldios

Pleasure to meet you. Look forward to speaking to you more later.

Stranger

Nice to meet you, too. I always look forward to meeting the "elect".

Mark 13:
20: And if the Lord had not shortened the days, no human being would be saved; but for the sake of the elect, whom he chose, he shortened the days.

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
Welcome to Christianity board @eldios, hope you have a wonderful experience here, what a great testimony you shared there, it's great to have those spiritual experiences with the Holy Spirit, and it's also great that God can use us in dreams and visions too. I had a dream yesterday, i was somewhere else, talking with someone else that i did not know, and I was talking about Jesus to that guy. It's amazing what can happen in the other realm. I've had a number of spiritual experiences, where i felt the joy and peace of the Lord, where I fell down, where my hands and even legs were being raised without me doing a thing, hands shaking and some crazy stuff, like playing fiddle without even having a fiddle, arms moving like an eagle, arms moving like a chicken, hopping like a kangaroo, jumping, letting out joyful noises to the Lord, without even doing a thing, but the Holy Spirit doing it all and it's a great wonderful feeling, them spiritual supernatural Holy Spirit experiences, even seeing and feeling the cloud of God's presence how wonderful it is. Anyway glad to have you as a new member.

I pray the Holy Spirit does many more wonderful things and gives you many more wonderful experiences in your life.

Amen. :)

You were definitely chosen my friend.

1 John 5:
19: We know that we are of God, and the whole world is in the power of the evil one.
20: And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, to know him who is true; and we are in him who is true, in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life.

1 John 2
27: but the anointing which you received from him abides in you, and you have no need that any one should teach you; as his anointing teaches you about everything, and is true, and is no lie, just as it has taught you, abide in him.

It will be even more wonderful when all God's people hear his voice for the first time.

John 5:
25: "Truly, truly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live.
26: For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself,
27: and has given him authority to execute judgment, because he is the Son of man.
28: Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice.

God bless you my friend, the elect,
eldios

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
God bless you my friend, the elect,
eldios
I woud rather glory in teh Lord than boast. I wis it was that all men would have the veil removed, and that all tha twhere called would anser, but the world is so fallen, teh church has lost its way. it sleeps while the Lord prepares to come again. I dont understand why it is this way, but God knows teh end I do not.

In All His Love

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
I woud rather glory in teh Lord than boast. I wis it was that all men would have the veil removed, and that all tha twhere called would anser, but the world is so fallen, teh church has lost its way. it sleeps while the Lord prepares to come again. I dont understand why it is this way, but God knows teh end I do not.

In All His Love

Don't worry. The plan is to remove the "veil" for all men created in the image of God after their bodies perish.

Isaiah 25
6: On this mountain the LORD of hosts will make for all peoples a feast of fat things, a feast of wine on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wine on the lees well refined.
7: And he will destroy on this mountain the covering that is cast over all peoples, the veil that is spread over all nations.
8: He will swallow up death for ever, and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from all faces, and the reproach of his people he will take away from all the earth; for the LORD has spoken.
9: It will be said on that day, "Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, that he might save us. This is the LORD; we have waited for him; let us be glad and rejoice in his salvation."