Hello from California

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bbrd

Jan 9, 2022
San jacinto
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello all,

Just a brief introduction. I'm a substitute teacher from southern California. Love to talk theology, especially from a hermeneutics standpoint. If I had a catch-phrase it would simply be "what does the text say?" Hope to have some interesting conversations and get to know you all.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello all,

Just a brief introduction. I'm a substitute teacher from southern California. Love to talk theology, especially from a hermeneutics standpoint. If I had a catch-phrase it would simply be "what does the text say?" Hope to have some interesting conversations and get to know you all.
Welcome to the forum!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello all,

Ah oh, that's pretty close to
bbyrd009 ( one of our long time members).

Nonetheless-- welcome!

@bbyrd009

Reactions: bbyrd009

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello all,

Welcome to CB, Bbrd!

Reactions: farouk

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Love to talk theology, especially from a hermeneutics standpoint. If I had a catch-phrase it would simply be "what does the text say?"
Me too!

Looking forward to it!

Much love!