Hello from India

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Siddhi Koli

Jun 14, 2022
Navi Mumbai
Faith
Christian
Country
India
I have been living alone since my grandmother died. Because she took care of me and my mother works as a nurse, took care of me when she came home. My sister and mother's family take care of me when my mother is not around.I make my own food, tea, coffee, because I like kosher food. My family does not eat kosher food...:(

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I have been living alone since my grandmother died. Because she took care of me and my mother works as a nurse, took care of me when she came home. My sister and mother's family take care of me when my mother is not around.I make my own food, tea, coffee, because I like kosher food. My family does not eat kosher food...:(
Hi @Siddhi Koli Glad you are able to keep active with your hands.

Good that you are able to read God's Word regularly also.

Siddhi Koli

Jun 14, 2022
Navi Mumbai
Faith
Christian
Country
India
This year 2021 I accepted Jesus as savior And I am disabled from birth . My first language is Marathi.I came here to find information about the Holy Spirit.I give the good news that The Holy Spirit appeared to me .

I don't know what my Christian denomination is, I know very little about Christianity, I was a Hindu but I love Christianity so much that I saw on the internet that Jesus died for sin. Jesus rose from the dead on the third day, I can't go to church.

I don't understand some English words of the Bible.
I know some words of this holy bible. But I don't understand in English. I read a little, I use google translate or online

I can read, write and speak Marathi as my mother tongue.

But can read a few words of English but can not speak and write. That is, grammar cannot be written with hands.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This year 2021 I accepted Jesus as savior And I am disabled from birth . My first language is Marathi.I came here to find information about the Holy Spirit.I give the good news that The Holy Spirit appeared to me .

I don't know what my Christian denomination is, I know very little about Christianity, I was a Hindu but I love Christianity so much that I saw on the internet that Jesus died for sin. Jesus rose from the dead on the third day, I can't go to church.

I know some words of this holy bible. But I don't understand in English. I read a little, I use google translate or online

But can read a few words of English but can not speak and write. That is, grammar cannot be written with hands.

Enjoy the journey. Welcome aboard!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Welcome to the forums.

I found this link, it appears to be a Marathi bible online: मराठी बायबल - Marathi online Bible

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know very little about Christianity

christianity. Many people say it is about doctrines, but really, it is about being in a race of learning to trust God more and more, despite our circumstances and despite what we see with our eyes as being a bad situation.
Everything God does, every place He sets us in, every place He leads us - His goal is to get us to trust Him and not worry or fret.

We are like Israel in the desert, having our trust tested. They could not enter the promised land because they did not learn the obedience of trust. They instead complained about everything and did not trust. Faith means trust.

Last edited:

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This may be able to help you understand the bible. It is a 10 lesson overview of the entire thing.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8TPgIyWJX8iig3mcGl8au4W5tkD0QQ9S

You are welcome to watch it if you wish.

I created this video series this spring. God bless.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just finding this now, Siddhi.

So glad you are believing on Jesus Christ as your personal Savior. May you have the precious peace of God in your heart and mind to help you through this life.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello, I am Siddhi Koli from India. I have been a Christian since 2021. I have had cerebral palsy since birth.

Hi Siddhi,

Welcome.

स्वागत आपला विश्वास सामायिक केल्याबद्दल धन्यवाद. देव तुम्हाला खूप आशीर्वाद देवो हीच माझी तुमच्यासाठी प्रार्थना आहे.

5kittens

Jan 27, 2024
Mojave Desert
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I am so happy that the Holy Spirit came to you and that you have salvation from Christ. I just signed up, so I don't know how to navigate yet. I will try to find some good Christian resources, in Marathi, including where to get at least a New Testament. I heard of a place that prints many languages, there in India. It may take a few weeks for me to do the research and get enough posts to post a link. Please, remind me if you don't hear from me in a couple of weeks. My sister-in-law has cerebral palsy but unfortunately it affected her brain as well. My husband and she are 16 months apart in age. They love each other very much.

• Wow
Reactions: Siddhi Koli