Hello from Minnesota

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ArkansasJames

Jun 10, 2022
Wright Co. Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello from the great state of Minnesota. Just joined the site hopefully to learn and develop more spiritually. Chose my username because many years ago feel in love with Arkansas after visiting it. And now instead of 2 favorite Colleges I have three, Alabama, Arkansas, and Kansas State. During football season will root for the Razorbacks, not because I like then more but the Tide could lose and still make the playoffs, but that would make Arkansas season and perhaps put them in the playoffs.
Any other College football fans here?

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
G'day James....sorry, I am just an Aussie welcoming you to the forum. We are from a few different countries here.
Its not just about America, ya know.
Hope you enjoy your time here...
hello

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello from the great state of Minnesota. Just joined the site hopefully to learn and develop more spiritually. Chose my username because many years ago feel in love with Arkansas after visiting it. And now instead of 2 favorite Colleges I have three, Alabama, Arkansas, and Kansas State. During football season will root for the Razorbacks, not because I like then more but the Tide could lose and still make the playoffs, but that would make Arkansas season and perhaps put them in the playoffs.
Welcome to Christianity Board! Yes I am a huge college football fan. I am loyal and true to my Cowboys...OSU...then OU except when they play each other...:)...Arkansas is my least favorite team...:p.
I like Baylor...they have showed some real talent as of late.
Guess we won't be sitting on the same sides of the stadium but that's ok. It's a great sport to watch and play.
Hope you enjoy the forum here:)

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where abouts in Minnesota? My uncle (long gone now) lived in the Twin Cities metro area, and I used to have regular business trips to Rochester.

I'm in college basketball country now, but I lived in SoFLA during the 80's and 90s when, between The U, the Gators, and Florida State, we'd be guaranteed a national champion just about every year.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where abouts in Minnesota? My uncle (long gone now) lived in the Twin Cities metro area, and I used to have regular business trips to Rochester.

I'm in college basketball country now, but I lived in SoFLA during the 80's and 90s when, between The U, the Gators, and Florida State, we'd be guaranteed a national champion just about every year.

I used to live in Sebeka (near Wadena) in the 70s, then moved to Tampa. We lived there until the early 90s, now live in New Mexico. I got my bachelors and masters at USF.

Reactions: Lambano

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to CB.
---
Minnesota is one of few states..
- I did not have the time/occasion to visit.
---
More of His grace to you..

Blessings,

dhh712

Jun 12, 2022
Gettysburg
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello James! I'm new here too. I don't follow football, unfortunately. Hope to engage with you on these boards.

ArkansasJames

Jun 10, 2022
Wright Co. Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Monticello a small town smack dab in the middle between the Twin Cities and St. Cloud.

Reactions: Lambano

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Hi @ArkansasJames ; it gets pretty cold up there in Minnesota, right? more so than in Arkansas......

Reactions: ArkansasJames