Hello from Oregon/Arizona

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello My hubby and I live in our RV full time . We spend our summers in Oregon where we live then we become Snowbirds and stay in Arizona during the winter . -GentleDove71

Welcome . . . and may this be the most perfect Christian site you've ever been a part of! (It is what you make of it. :) )

My trained eye believes that you're in a Forest River RV of some kind or variety. hehe

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@GentleDove71 Favorite flag? :)
arizona1.jpg

http://www.flagpictures.org/downloads/print/arizona1.jpg

GentleDove71

Nov 26, 2020
La Pine Oregon 97739
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome . . . and may this be the most perfect Christian site you've ever been a part of! (It is what you make of it. :) )

My trained eye believes that you're in a Forest River RV of some kind or variety. hehe
Thank you 2nd Timothy Group for the warm welcome so far am really enjoying this board ....we are in a 40' Jayco !

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello My hubby and I live in our RV full time . We spend our summers in Oregon where we live then we become Snowbirds and stay in Arizona during the winter . -GentleDove71
Welcome! It's great to have someone here who represents these 2 states...not politically...lol. I love how there are members here from all over the world.
I pray your fellowship here is blessed.:)

Reactions: Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome from England. Hope you enjoy reading and posting. See you around.

Reactions: Heart2Soul