Hello from Phoenix

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi all,
My screen name is CadyandZoe, I am Cady and my wife is Zoe. We are both Christians and we have been married since 1977. I am a home designer by profession, but now I am preaching the gospel by video.

I hope someday you might watch one of them.

I noticed that you have a "media" board. Can I offer links to my Youtube videos there?

May the Lord richly bless you. I hope to be talking to some of you soon. Thanks for your attention.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi all,
My screen name is CadyandZoe, I am Cady and my wife is Zoe. We are both Christians and we have been married since 1977. I am a home designer by profession, but now I am preaching the gospel by video.

I noticed that you have a "media" board. Can I offer links to my Youtube videos there?

May the Lord richly bless you. I hope to be talking to some of you soon. Thanks for your attention.
Welcome to the forum. I believe they have a minimum number of posts requirement to post links. One of the moderators can give you specifics.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi all,

Welcome here CadyandZoe, I hope you enjoy your time on here.
God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi all,

Welcome and enjoy the 'mixed bag' over here as some call this site. Not to offend any from CA, although we are not the unseasoned 'land of fruits and nuts' variety.

We on this site, claim to be special, the best fruitful variety pack grown from the rich soils of our Father's garden, with plenty of light from his Son to shine on us ......we must be truly blessed indeed! :D

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi all,

Welcome to the forum!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi all,

Hello Cady And Zoe, welcome to Christianity board forums.

The rule is 10 posts before posting any links. Feel free to post your preaching videos after that though.

Hope you make plenty of friends here, God bless you both. :)

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks. I like this board. My videos are more cinematic than "preachy". I try to make improvements with each video. I look forward to sharing my work with everyone.

Reactions: Helen and amadeus