• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Zetetica

Feb 11, 2019
-
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hello, I'm Zetetica.

Around five months ago, I found Jesus Christ. Prior to this, for over fifteen years, I was involved in the occult as a Satanist and then Luciferian.

I read the Bible as it's written and believe it's the infallible, inspired word of God. I also believe the Bible is a living book for believers which has layers, intended to be understood with deeper study and as God reveals.

Regarding the origin of the cosmos, I'm a creationist.

Reactions: Mjh29 and Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello, I'm Zetetica.

Around five months ago, I found Jesus Christ. Prior to this, for over fifteen years, I was involved in the occult as a Satanist and then Luciferian.

I read the Bible as it's written and believe it's the infallible, inspired word of God. I also believe the Bible is a living book for believers which has layers, intended to be understood with deeper study and as God reveals.

Welcome.
Thanks for sharing your testimony.

intended to be understood with deeper study and as God reveals.

Correct...men do the reading and studying..
Correct...God gives the revelation of His Understanding.

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: Zetetica

Zetetica

Feb 11, 2019
-
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Welcome.
Thanks for sharing your testimony.

Correct...men do the reading and studying..
Correct...God gives the revelation of His Understanding.

God Bless,
Taken
I'm happy to share and thank you for the friendly welcome.

Reactions: Taken

FatalMoves

Feb 9, 2019
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Hello, I'm Zetetica.

You can both, it's called Intelligent Design.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know what that's like, but control is an illusion.

Sure.
False accusations have no power over the truth.

False accusations do have the power of influence over the weak.

Glory to God,
Taken

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello, I'm Zetetica.

Welcome.

You have a good foundation and a right understanding of God and His Word.

Stranger

Reactions: Zetetica

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like the force.

God is Supreme power. And while others can possess power, God is the source of all power.

This is not the appropriate place for such discussion.

Glory to God,
Taken

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hello, I'm Zetetica.

Hello Zetetica, and Welcome,

Surely there was joy in Heaven when you repented and received the Lord Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. Also you are on the right track with your convictions, so don't let anyone get you off track. We hope you will have good fellowship here with like minded Christians.

FatalMoves

Feb 9, 2019
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
God is Supreme power. And while others can possess power, God is the source of all power.

This is not the appropriate place for such discussion.

Glory to God,
Taken
This woman outside her house once said to me

"Do you know the power!"

Which I replied, who's the power?

"God is the power!"

I said good day to her and left her to her power ideology, then she went inside to her fundamental husband who beat their kids for not measuring up to his ideals of Jesus.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This woman outside her house once said to me

"Do you know the power!"

Which I replied, who's the power?

"God is the power!"

I said good day to her and left her to her power ideology, then she went inside to her fundamental husband who beat their kids for not measuring up to his ideals of Jesus.

Sure, make up another story. But, do it somewhere else.

Again, why do you bring your agnostic dribble into a Christian welcome area?

Stranger

Reactions: Helen

FatalMoves

Feb 9, 2019
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Sure, make up another story. But, do it somewhere else.

Again, why do you bring your agnostic dribble into a Christian welcome area?

Stranger
And how is it you show no fruits of the spirit, let's look at that shall we.

1 Corinthians 13 New International Version (NIV)
13 If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

As much as you would like to think you have these qualities, that you are walking the road of love, you just can't resist doing the opposite to those principles.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And how is it you show no fruits of the spirit, let's look at that shall we.

1 Corinthians 13 New International Version (NIV)
13 If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

As much as you would like to think you have these qualities, that you are walking the road of love, you just can't resist doing the opposite to those principles.

How is it you can't follow simple rules. This is a Christian welcome area. Not a place to peddle your agnostic trash. You posture yourself as so good and right so as to sit in judgement of God, yet you refuse to obey a simple rule.

Love does not put up with false teachers and those who cast doubt upon God and His Word. Take your agnostic dribble to the non-Christian area.

Don't worry, I will be glad to continue there.

Stranger

Reactions: Helen

FatalMoves

Feb 9, 2019
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
How is it you can't follow simple rules. This is a Christian welcome area. Not a place to peddle your agnostic trash. You posture yourself as so good and right so as to sit in judgement of God, yet you refuse to obey a simple rule.

Love does not put up with false teachers and those who cast doubt upon God and His Word. Take your agnostic dribble to the non-Christian area.

Don't worry, I will be glad to continue there.

Stranger
No problem.