Hello. I am new.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Everyone,

You can just call me Ducky. I was previously on one of the Christian subs from Reddit, but it's an absolute disaster now and deleted my account today (along with some others) as part of my boycott against "big tech" and found this place in search of other Christians to talk to. Glad to be here.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Everyone,
You can just call me Ducky. I was previously on one of the Christian subs from Reddit, but it's an absolute disaster now and deleted my account today (along with some others) as part of my boycott against "big tech" and found this place in search of other Christians to talk to. Glad to be here.

Hey "Ducky",
It seem there's a parallel of today with WWII. Men were in their "fox holes" and fields, giving "fire" and being "under-fire"; and you're the "replacement'. And to make matters worse, the "replacement" casualties were some 10x greater than those fighting from the start.

So I bid you "well", but also with "caution" because we're in the "thick of fighting" and not everyone is prepared for what we're up against.

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo, and Elam - in the picture

Reactions: DuckieLady

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Everyone,

Welcome fluffy...LOVE your Avatar...so cute!
Enjoy the forums and watch out for the wolves!!!!! :D

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey "Ducky",
It seem there's a parallel of today with WWII. Men were in their "fox holes" and fields, giving "fire" and being "under-fire"; and you're the "replacement'. And to make matters worse, the "replacement" casualties were some 10x greater than those fighting from the start.

So I bid you "well", but also with "caution" because we're in the "thick of fighting" and not everyone is prepared for what we're up against.

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo, and Elam - in the picture

Thank you, Bobby Jo! I'd have to say that I wouldn't expect to get anywhere with it. One person quitting Google, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter (I quit those last two a couple of years ago) won't make a difference. My value to them alone is chump change. However, I also decided that I am just not going to continue to be part of it and I have the choice to separate myself from it. Fortunately, I saw yesterday that at least dozens quit Facebook and I hope to see the trend continue. Seems dangerous for a few to have such great power! I think it's sketchy. I won't change them but I also won't be a slave to them.

Haha! Thank you, too, Nancy! I love the duck. :D

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Everyone,

Welcome! You are new and I am old :D:D

Might I dd DuckDuckGo is a good privacy based search engine

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I need to retract my "chump change" statement. I was wrong. LOTS of people left Twitter today and the stocks went down 4% and the rumor (though I haven't checked myself) was that it's value went down $600 million dollars and few hours later it was said a billion.

well let me just throw it out there that i didn't do it. i am innocent. i left years ago.

Reactions: Stuart and amadeus

Stuart

Jan 1, 2021
Scotland
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hello Everyone,

Hi little Ducky :) Glad you could join us, i have joined recently and most seem friendly enough, most are blessed :) i hope you can learn more about your faith here :)

Stuart

Jan 1, 2021
Scotland
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I need to retract my "chump change" statement. I was wrong. LOTS of people left Twitter today and the stocks went down 4% and the rumor (though I haven't checked myself) was that it's value went down $600 million dollars and few hours later it was said a billion.

well let me just throw it out there that i didn't do it. i am innocent. i left years ago.

I am still with twitter and facebook, insta lol its more of a diary that i share with my besties and family but i have my business page there too and i share as much as i can about the charities i am involved with etc. not keen on tiktok though bc i thought it was strange they were asking me to take pictures of my eyes to log in.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am still with twitter and facebook, insta lol its more of a diary that i share with my besties and family but i have my business page there too and i share as much as i can about the charities i am involved with etc. not keen on tiktok though bc i thought it was strange they were asking me to take pictures of my eyes to log in.
Thanks, Stuart! I understand the need to stay in touch with people. :) Weird about TikTok! Never used it myself, but I like to call it "the Tic-Tac."

Had to reactivate YouTube though, with a lot of resentment. That's where all of the information I need is. lol