Hello! I brought cookies :D lol

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Specifically what kind of cookies? I take my cookies very seriously.

And exactly how many cookies are we talking about? Truck loads or just a small plate for Santa? I like to know what I'm getting myself into before I get too excited.

Reactions: WaterSong

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
zbOjB1K.jpg

I got the cookies... Christmas cookies.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aw, man, I missed the cookies? ;) I didn't get an alert to all these replies. Forgive me for being tardy in my reply of thanks for the welcome.
HiH, only the best cookies. The delicious fattening kind that make your hips say, nooooo! And your tastebuds whisper to them, hush, go back to trying to fit yerself into them thar Levis.
Look! Gingerbread and cake! Gotta have cake. :)
iu
iu
iu

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aw, man, I missed the cookies? ;) I didn't get an alert to all these replies. Forgive me for being tardy in my reply of thanks for the welcome.
HiH, only the best cookies. The delicious fattening kind that make your hips say, nooooo! And your tastebuds whisper to them, hush, go back to trying to fit yerself into them thar Levis.
Look! Gingerbread and cake! Gotta have cake. :)
iu
iu
iu

Ok, that much chocolate would throw my heart into arrhythmia. But I will take a small batch of good ole fashioned soft-batch-style chocolate chip cookies. You can have them say 2021 if you wanna get fancy, but just the cookies would hit the spot. But no Gingerbread!!

No offense, but:

cf6ce4f1dc16b96bc12441e06b7f82dc.jpg

The only thing good about Gingerbread is making houses with it. But I would be impressed if you made one of Notre Dame. That would top this one:

c693e3f012c794ff2943b39f9655a6e0.jpg

But in cookies? No, not so much. Someone gave my wife some to take home, and I just tried one, and I'm thinking, "How on earth can you mess up a chocolate chip cookie? It's like like wrecking a tricycle..." But like I said, I take my cookies seriously.

Reactions: WaterSong