Hello I'm Christmas Gandalf

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought this picture was so funny, that I decided I wanted to be Christmas Gandalf to join this community here. I wish to post my take on my thoughts and knowledge as a conservative fundamentalist Protestant. I would like to be serious, and contribute positively here hopefully. But I also enjoy humor, and so would like to post humorous posts here as well, which does not mean I am not a serious individual. However there are times when we all need to be our own Inner Taz, and simply express ourselves without restraint ( to the extent allowed of course. so allowed, ) as I wouldn't want management coming down on me hard like when Bugs Bunny needs to put taz back in his place :/ It's just that there are many voices in my head whom need a little escape. But don't worry, it's not the voices in my head which scare me, it's the voices in your heads which scare me!

I believe that Christ Jesus is God, come in the form of the Son of God, and likewise therefore believe in the Trinity, but came in justifiable deniability and justifiable righteousness as well, as per 1 Corinthians 1: - who came as a stumbling block for those who refuse to believe, 1 Cor 1:18 "For the word of the cross is to those who are perishing foolishness, but to us who are being saved it is the power of of God," demonstrating this justifiable and righteous deniability as the will of God, as per 1 Cor 1:19 "For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and the cleverness of the clever I will abase," and 1 Cor 1:21 "For since in the wisdom of God the world through it's wisdom did not come to know God, God was well pleased through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe."

And Jesus is indeed both God come in the form of the Son, as God's only means of salvation offered to mankind, we must recognize Christ Jesus as God as per John 1:1-5 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things came into being by Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it." etc..,

And salvation is offered thru faith in Christ, and faith alone. Faith in Christ, and abiding in that faith again in Christ alone as per Ephesians 2: - Eph 2:8-10 "For by Grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God: not as a result of works, that no one should boast, For we are His workmanship created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them."

etc.., etc.., etc..,

So I am here to introduce myself, and my conservative faith in God thru Christ Jesus, and his Bible. My absolute prefered translation of the Bible is still my NASB, in spite of all of the new fangled translations and newfangled bible toys out there these days. The NASB is my favorite as the most perfect literal type translation I have ever seen, leaving in the original use of the local and original Idioms, or colloquial and poetic expressions as how God presented His word at the time of the written word we have of each book of the Bible. And while not perfect, and not 100% translating the ful depth of the Hebrew to Greek passages, and texts presented, that's what commentaries and other study tools are for. So while not perfect, the NASB is still the best bible for m.

From the very beginning I was deeply interested in digging deeper into the bible, so I purchased within about six months of becoming a born again Christian, I purchased a very popular, and larger than the Titanic, lol, Interlinear Hebrew Greek English Bible, based on the received text, a majority text appendix, a KJV side collum liner text ( where one usually finds reference notes, ) full Strong's numbering above each original Hebrew, Greek, and Aramaic word, and a word for word J.P. Green literal word translation, which is a real eye opener in itself, J. P. Green wasn't given the spirit of fully understanding the full impact of some of these literal meanings himself.

I have used that interlinear bible relentless over the years so much, that I broke it's spine over and over again, and had to buy several copies of it over the years. I would sight read along with it, and it's internal word for word commentary, translation, and a very popular lexicon for the Hebrew and Greek both, as well as quickly graduating to other study tools as well, such as my two volume TWOT ( Theological Wordbook of the Old Testament, ) with it's own root word numbering system, and clustering of words together based on relative common roots, etc.., as well as many other tools, such as newer NIV interlinear OT to the Nestle-Aland NA28 interlinear eclectic text bibles, etc.., to old classic tools such as the large full Strong's Exhaustive Concordance, with it's own lexicon, it's own eye opener, to more modern Zondervan NASB Exhaustive Concordance, etc.., etc.., etc..,

And what I have learned is that God is the original and absolute author of the Periscope, or unit of biblical study on the particular point in question, in a specific biblical inquiry and or study. And so while biblical criticism believes they seem to have invented the concept of the Periscope, again which god himself created. And why this is important, the Periscope, or texts and techniques involved for a specific study, created by God, is Anti-Gnostic and Anti-kabbalistic as well. The Kabbalah is a Highly Demonic Concept, where Jews would compare all individual Hebrew words with each other, to compare actual letters with each other in each word, to the number of letters, to the numeri ( gematria ) comparison with other words, to develop demoni conclusions based on two words having the same numerical value with each other, etc..,

I am 1/4 Jewish on my fathers side, and of black lineage as well on my mother's side. My Grandfather on my father's side was a Jewish Orphan from Poland, made so and displaced as such because of WW I, and migrated to England, and changed his name to an English name, married into old school English blood himself, and became a Big Band leader during WW II, where my father migrated to the States from England, and married my mother, thru her long Spanish lineage, hs the black lineage so genetically proven, because of the 700 year black muslim Moor rule of Spain. And so not because of my Jewish lineage, but because of decades of studying the OT in Hebrew and Aramaic, to studying the Kabbalah, etc.., I don't play that I'm so smart nonsense, where all these so called experts, because they might be Greek, or Jewish, etc.., Greek or Hebrew self described experts who try to B.S. you because they are a Jew, or Greek, they understand Hebrew or Greek subtleties which makes them smarter than everyone else nonsense, etc.., etc.., etc..,

We dealt with that in 1 Corinthians where God destroys the wisdom of the wise. So don't buy into all of their shiny bells and whistles on how we get it all wrong, and they understand the Biblical Language words, nd we don't. And again we need to stand in The Trust of God, rather than in kabbalistic Lies, etc.., And so I'm a calm puppy dog most of the time, but who gets all worked up, and turns into Taz when arguing Biblical things.

So Hi, I'm Mike.

And I pray God may bless us, and all of our interactions together.

I had to edit to get rid of some dead space, lol

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
G'day Mike, you'll find the thinkers here giving you an ear when you talk with them. Talking at them will make no mileage. I hope we are all richer for your contributions......and your ears!

dhh712

Jun 12, 2022
Gettysburg
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought this picture was so funny, that I decided I wanted to be Christmas Gandalf to join this community here. I wish to post my take on my thoughts and knowledge as a conservative fundamentalist Protestant. I would like to be serious, and contribute positively here hopefully. But I also enjoy humor, and so would like to post humorous posts here as well, which does not mean I am not a serious individual. However there are times when we all need to be our own Inner Taz, and simply express ourselves without restraint ( to the extent allowed of course. so allowed, ) as I wouldn't want management coming down on me hard like when Bugs Bunny needs to put taz back in his place :/ It's just that there are many voices in my head whom need a little escape. But don't worry, it's not the voices in my head which scare me, it's the voices in your heads which scare me!

I believe that Christ Jesus is God, come in the form of the Son of God, and likewise therefore believe in the Trinity, but came in justifiable deniability and justifiable righteousness as well, as per 1 Corinthians 1: - who came as a stumbling block for those who refuse to believe, 1 Cor 1:18 "For the word of the cross is to those who are perishing foolishness, but to us who are being saved it is the power of of God," demonstrating this justifiable and righteous deniability as the will of God, as per 1 Cor 1:19 "For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and the cleverness of the clever I will abase," and 1 Cor 1:21 "For since in the wisdom of God the world through it's wisdom did not come to know God, God was well pleased through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe."

And Jesus is indeed both God come in the form of the Son, as God's only means of salvation offered to mankind, we must recognize Christ Jesus as God as per John 1:1-5 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things came into being by Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it." etc..,

And salvation is offered thru faith in Christ, and faith alone. Faith in Christ, and abiding in that faith again in Christ alone as per Ephesians 2: - Eph 2:8-10 "For by Grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God: not as a result of works, that no one should boast, For we are His workmanship created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them."

etc.., etc.., etc..,

So I am here to introduce myself, and my conservative faith in God thru Christ Jesus, and his Bible. My absolute prefered translation of the Bible is still my NASB, in spite of all of the new fangled translations and newfangled bible toys out there these days. The NASB is my favorite as the most perfect literal type translation I have ever seen, leaving in the original use of the local and original Idioms, or colloquial and poetic expressions as how God presented His word at the time of the written word we have of each book of the Bible. And while not perfect, and not 100% translating the ful depth of the Hebrew to Greek passages, and texts presented, that's what commentaries and other study tools are for. So while not perfect, the NASB is still the best bible for m.

From the very beginning I was deeply interested in digging deeper into the bible, so I purchased within about six months of becoming a born again Christian, I purchased a very popular, and larger than the Titanic, lol, Interlinear Hebrew Greek English Bible, based on the received text, a majority text appendix, a KJV side collum liner text ( where one usually finds reference notes, ) full Strong's numbering above each original Hebrew, Greek, and Aramaic word, and a word for word J.P. Green literal word translation, which is a real eye opener in itself, J. P. Green wasn't given the spirit of fully understanding the full impact of some of these literal meanings himself.

I have used that interlinear bible relentless over the years so much, that I broke it's spine over and over again, and had to buy several copies of it over the years. I would sight read along with it, and it's internal word for word commentary, translation, and a very popular lexicon for the Hebrew and Greek both, as well as quickly graduating to other study tools as well, such as my two volume TWOT ( Theological Wordbook of the Old Testament, ) with it's own root word numbering system, and clustering of words together based on relative common roots, etc.., as well as many other tools, such as newer NIV interlinear OT to the Nestle-Aland NA28 interlinear eclectic text bibles, etc.., to old classic tools such as the large full Strong's Exhaustive Concordance, with it's own lexicon, it's own eye opener, to more modern Zondervan NASB Exhaustive Concordance, etc.., etc.., etc..,

And what I have learned is that God is the original and absolute author of the Periscope, or unit of biblical study on the particular point in question, in a specific biblical inquiry and or study. And so while biblical criticism believes they seem to have invented the concept of the Periscope, again which god himself created. And why this is important, the Periscope, or texts and techniques involved for a specific study, created by God, is Anti-Gnostic and Anti-kabbalistic as well. The Kabbalah is a Highly Demonic Concept, where Jews would compare all individual Hebrew words with each other, to compare actual letters with each other in each word, to the number of letters, to the numeri ( gematria ) comparison with other words, to develop demoni conclusions based on two words having the same numerical value with each other, etc..,

I am 1/4 Jewish on my fathers side, and of black lineage as well on my mother's side. My Grandfather on my father's side was a Jewish Orphan from Poland, made so and displaced as such because of WW I, and migrated to England, and changed his name to an English name, married into old school English blood himself, and became a Big Band leader during WW II, where my father migrated to the States from England, and married my mother, thru her long Spanish lineage, hs the black lineage so genetically proven, because of the 700 year black muslim Moor rule of Spain. And so not because of my Jewish lineage, but because of decades of studying the OT in Hebrew and Aramaic, to studying the Kabbalah, etc.., I don't play that I'm so smart nonsense, where all these so called experts, because they might be Greek, or Jewish, etc.., Greek or Hebrew self described experts who try to B.S. you because they are a Jew, or Greek, they understand Hebrew or Greek subtleties which makes them smarter than everyone else nonsense, etc.., etc.., etc..,

We dealt with that in 1 Corinthians where God destroys the wisdom of the wise. So don't buy into all of their shiny bells and whistles on how we get it all wrong, and they understand the Biblical Language words, nd we don't. And again we need to stand in The Trust of God, rather than in kabbalistic Lies, etc.., And so I'm a calm puppy dog most of the time, but who gets all worked up, and turns into Taz when arguing Biblical things.

So Hi, I'm Mike.

Hey Mike! Awesome! Praise His Holy Name that He has given you His Holy Spirit to divide His word rightly. It sounds like you did about what my husband did when he delved into the Bible to discern the truth amidst all the babble of Satan out there who loves to twist Scripture into falsities.

I think the most contention you'll have on here is (an odd one at that I feel, since there is such overwhelming proof from God's revelation to us that the blinding is... really incredible. So obvious in fact to the church in the apostolic age that the first heresy was that Jesus was actually never human; I guess that heresy got so well debunked that the Devil had to try a new angle) a few people here are blinded by the Devil to think that Jesus isn't God.

Just last night in Bible study there was yet one more incredibly obvious verse from Romans, so that's yet another verse the Jesus-isn't-God crowd has to black out in their Bibles: Romans 9:5 "To them belong the patriarchs, and from their race, according to the flesh, is the Christ, who is God over all, blessed forever. Amen." But I'm sure the Devil has spoken to this crowd some sort of nonsense that will (with either much mental gymnastics or false translation--that's used a lot here so you get people who think because some heretic told them that in the Greek it actually means "such and such" they think they now know what it means in the original language when it's just someone making up what it says because they know their followers actually don't know what the original language says) negate what was just clearly said.

I enjoyed reading about your heritage. My father's ancestors are from Poland. Your family line sounds interesting.

Good to meet you and hope to speak with you here on the forums.

Welcome!

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey Mike! Awesome! Praise His Holy Name that He has given you His Holy Spirit to divide His word rightly. It sounds like you did about what my husband did when he delved into the Bible to discern the truth amidst all the babble of Satan out there who loves to twist Scripture into falsities.

I think the most contention you'll have on here is (an odd one at that I feel, since there is such overwhelming proof from God's revelation to us that the blinding is... really incredible. So obvious in fact to the church in the apostolic age that the first heresy was that Jesus was actually never human; I guess that heresy got so well debunked that the Devil had to try a new angle) a few people here are blinded by the Devil to think that Jesus isn't God.

Just last night in Bible study there was yet one more incredibly obvious verse from Romans, so that's yet another verse the Jesus-isn't-God crowd has to black out in their Bibles: Romans 9:5 "To them belong the patriarchs, and from their race, according to the flesh, is the Christ, who is God over all, blessed forever. Amen." But I'm sure the Devil has spoken to this crowd some sort of nonsense that will (with either much mental gymnastics or false translation--that's used a lot here so you get people who think because some heretic told them that in the Greek it actually means "such and such" they think they now know what it means in the original language when it's just someone making up what it says because they know their followers actually don't know what the original language says) negate what was just clearly said.

I enjoyed reading about your heritage. My father's ancestors are from Poland. Your family line sounds interesting.

Good to meet you and hope to speak with you here on the forums.

Welcome!
It's very cool we have things in common, such as our Polish heritage, and as Christians seeking the truth, as well as recognizing and rebuking so many of the wolves in here. It absolutely dumbfounds me how they can even try and deny Jesus is God. They serve their master, the devil, well, who was a liar from the beginning, and is known as the Father Of Lies, So pathological and habitual lying is deeply imbedded in their very nature. I am surprised that they haven't yet tried to pretend that Greek has n indefinite article, like the JW's do, and try and falsely say, a god.., etc.., But hey, I am new here, and have yet to see all of their depraved and reprobate posts which I'm sure I will be seeing. I saw one which was so bad, that I won't even mention it here, but was like o_O when I saw it, and I just had to sit here reading it frozen in place, while my tongue fell out of my mouth, and had to hunt the floor to get it back, jokenly of course. I wouldn't want them to accuse me of some sort of weird healing ministry, where I let my tongue fall out, and then putting it back.

Apparently it is so bad in here, there is now an absolutely foundational doctrine in here, which can no longer be discussed in here, but I still have plenty of things left I want to say, and post in here. So hopefully those subjects don't get banned as well. I am looking forwards to seeing you, as well as others I have met in here, in posts in the future. It was nice meeting you, and may God richly bless you, your husband, and your family.

Reactions: GracefulWarrior

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Apparently it is so bad in here, there is now an absolutely foundational doctrine in here, which can no longer be discussed in here, but I still have plenty of things left I want to say, and post in here. So hopefully those subjects don't get banned as well. I am looking forwards to seeing you, as well as others I have met in here, in posts in the future. It was nice meeting you, and may God richly bless you, your husband, and your family.
I've been here for ages but not heard or seen anything like that. Now I'm curious.:hmhehm

Last edited:

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been her for ages but not heard or seen anything like that. Now I'm curious.:hmhehm
It is so bad that I do not want to mention it. It's a funny place here. when you are on a thread, even visiting your own thread, and likes, etc.., as long as you are looking at a post - there shows up on the bottom of what you are looking at, which states "similar threads"? Which is very strange, because most of the time they have nothing in common with the thread you are looking at. This was one of those occasions, where it had nothing at all to do with this, my introductory thread. It is so bad that I would have to start a chat contact with you, to tell you about it, if OK, lol ......I may be Christmas Gandalf, and even Taz, but I was like o_O and still can't believe it. I would have to give you an edited version, lol

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

etc.., etc.., etc..,

So Hi, I'm Mike.

Welcome Mike!