Hello, I'm new here!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The End Is Nigh

Nov 20, 2020
Yorkshire, England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, I'm new here!

I'm a member of a Methodist congregation. But I got baptised at an independent church in the January of this year.

And, as my user-name implies, I believe we are approaching End Times. I just have a gut feeling about it, especially with all this Covid business.

Also, I like badgers!

I look forward to getting to know these forums and to interacting with the people here.

And I think it would do me good to spend more time in the company of other Christians :D

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello, I'm new here!

I'm a member of a Methodist congregation. But I got baptised at an independent church in the January of this year.

And, as my user-name implies, I believe we are approaching End Times. I just have a gut feeling about it, especially with all this Covid business.

Also, I like badgers!

I look forward to getting to know these forums and to interacting with the people here.

And I think it would do me good to spend more time in the company of other Christians :D
Welcome brother! Glad you're here and I pray you find good fellowship while at it.:)

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello, I'm new here!

Also, I like badgers!

Welcome!
@The End Is Nigh

Entanglement

Jul 15, 2020
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Hello, I'm new here!

Also, I like badgers!

Personally I think human beings generally want it to all end. Adults have been living in that expectation for so long it's the only language they know.