Hello, I'm new!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pinkrider

Mar 12, 2007
Hello! not sure if this is the right place to post this, but i am new here. I'm a born -again christian, baptised in my faith about a year ago. Its been really hard for me, while feeling very strong in my faith and what i believed, i feel a weak person, always consumed by regret, fear, and hurt..i joined the forum to see if anyone could help! I am 17 years old, from kent, my family are born-again christians as well. I go to college in Tonbridge.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I moved you to the right place. You've come to the right place to talk and we're here to help you. Life can get tough sometimes, but He won't ever leave you or forsake you.

Pinkrider

Mar 12, 2007
Sorry about that, i am registered with a couple of other forums which are both different formats so i can't figure it all out! Well i don't have christian friends, nobody knows what i am on about, when i go home (as i live at college campus) i feel JOY and i go to church every sunday and i enjoy it so much, being at college feels like such a drag and i hate it, i feel depressed all the time! I also feel heartbreak, i split with my boyfriend in January after a 6-7 month relationship and im still heartbroken although he said he is with someone he loves to bits and he was really nasty when we split - telling me not to contact him anymore! I hadn't done anything wrong!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Glad to have you join us Pinkrider No matter how bad things in our life seem to be at times, stay in his word and better times are just around the cornor.you can use our private thread or Private Messages if you need to talkGod Blesskriss