Hello ... pleased to meet

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
raw

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forum Billy
Hope you are doing ok with everything going on here in the UK xx
Rita

Billy Evmur

Dec 30, 2020
London
facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forum Billy
Hope you are doing ok with everything going on here in the UK xx
Rita
Well I don't think we are faring any worse than other countries with covid [got a feeling you are not a brexiteer] I am avid for brexit and delighted with the deal Boris has struck.

I was struck down with sepsis in the early part of last year and some thought I was a goner, but to the amazement of doctors and everyone else I suddenly came out of coma to make a rapid recovery [praise the Lord] so I feel as though I am on bonus time. :)

I received much love and care during this time of recovery. So in everything there is blessing. God bless you.

Reactions: amadeus

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Well I don't think we are faring any worse than other countries with covid [got a feeling you are not a brexiteer] I am avid for brexit and delighted with the deal Boris has struck.

I was struck down with sepsis in the early part of last year and some thought I was a goner, but to the amazement of doctors and everyone else I suddenly came out of coma to make a rapid recovery [praise the Lord] so I feel as though I am on bonus time. :)

I received much love and care during this time of recovery. So in everything there is blessing. God bless you.
Lol, I voted for us to leave the EU xx
Pleased you recovered, sepsis is a difficult thing to fight xxx
Rita

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Give God the glory!

Reactions: Billy Evmur