Hello there

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
New here and looking for the 10 posts to be able to post somewhere else, hehe.
Well, I read somewhere that this is a good start, and sure it is.

First thing first: not a trouble maker but I am a non-trinitarian Christian ... YES, that exists, believe it or not. Trinitarians do not say who is Christian or not; it is Jesus, right? And since he is not talking directly to anyone I know, nobody here will know who he think is one of his followers. BUT sure thing: I consider myself one of them.

Not worries, I read something about the non-orthodox department ... At least is something, unless there are new rules, less discriminative with the new management, maybe? If there is anything I need to know, please tell me here. I am not here to cause any problem; I do not like them, some others do.

Welcome me.

Last edited:

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
4 in the morning in Atlanta and I am awake, but anxious to get to my tenth post and then be able to rest until the next chance at the forum.
And this is it TENTH POST.

Thank you for your answers to my questions.

Good morning.

Postdata: sorry if my English is a little weird. My first language is Spanish; more than 15 years here and still learning.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@ElieG12

Hi, Welcome to the forum.
Differences of opinions abound everywhere, including on this forum.
No matter, Standing with God is the goal.

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: GracefulWarrior

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
4 in the morning in Atlanta and I am awake, but anxious to get to my tenth post and then be able to rest until the next chance at the forum.
And this is it TENTH POST.

Thank you for your answers to my questions.

Good morning.

Postdata: sorry if my English is a little weird. My first language is Spanish; more than 15 years here and still learning.

Welcome to the forum.

I’m a non-trinitarian and I lived in metro Atlanta for nearly 30 years.

My early years of education were in the Appalachia region of Kentucky. I still to this day sometimes feel like “English” is my second language. :openmouth:

[removed] I’m a Jewish unitary monotheist. I’d like to hear more about your non-trinitarian belief.

Last edited by a moderator:

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Taken , thank you :)

@Matthias , thank you. I believe Jesus is the Son of God, not God-Son, and that means to me that only his Father is God, and his Father and God is the same God in the whole Scriptures ...

the God of Noah and Enoch, the God of Abraham, of Isaac and of Jacob, the God of Moses, of Joshua, the God of Samuel, of David, of the prophets, of Aaron and his descendants and of all the Levites, of all the Israelites including those Jews who followed Jesus, and then of all the non-Jews who followed those Jews ... and also my God and Father. The name of the God and Father of Jesus appears about 7,000 times in his Word and it is not Jesus, since Jesus is his Son. Psal. 83:18 is one of those places in the Bible ...

So why should I be a Trinitarian?

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
New here and looking for the 10 posts to be able to post somewhere else, hehe.
Well, I read somewhere that this is a good start, and sure it is.

First thing first: not a trouble maker but I am a non-trinitarian Christian ... YES, that exists, believe it or not. Trinitarians do not say who is Christian or not; it is Jesus, right? And since he is not talking directly to anyone I know, nobody here will know who he think is one of his followers. BUT sure thing: I consider myself one of them.

Not worries, I read something about the non-orthodox department ... At least is something, unless there are new rules, less discriminative with the new management, maybe? If there is anything I need to know, please tell me here. I am not here to cause any problem; I do not like them, some others do.

Welcome me.
Welcome Elie...good start!

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Matthias , I think that's the point of maturity that people have to come to on their own at some point... I also think some people will never be able to get there, because of their own reaction to the truth... I think truthful information and good behavior must go together; If someone loves himself more than he loves the truth and the right things, then he will never reach that point of maturity.

Although that's what I think, I think it's the same thing that Paul wrote to the Thessalonians here:

2 Thess. 2:6 And now you know what is acting as a restraint, so that he will be revealed in his own due time. 7 True, the mystery of this lawlessness is already at work, but only until the one who is right now acting as a restraint is out of the way. 8 Then, indeed, the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will do away with by the spirit of his mouth and bring to nothing by the manifestation of his presence. 9 But the lawless one’s presence is by the operation of Satan with every powerful work and lying signs and wonders 10 and every unrighteous deception for those who are perishing, as a retribution because they did not accept the love of the truth in order that they might be saved. 11 That is why God lets a deceptive influence mislead them so that they may come to believe the lie, 12 in order that they all may be judged because they did not believe the truth but took pleasure in unrighteousness.

That means that some people put themselves in some kind of spell that does not allow them to realize reality even if it is right in front of them and that could happen in diferent ideas about almost anything, like if some practice is acceptable to God or not, or some ideas are really biblical, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Matthias

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you :)
Not that we need to know...but maybe tell us a little about yourself--nothing you don't want to. And another post could be to give your testimony...why you call yourself a Christian, how it happened to come about. Have some fun!

Again--welcome!

PS, Oh, I see you are already past 10 posts. Cool!

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not that we need to know...but maybe tell us a little about yourself--nothing you don't want to. And another post could be to give your testimony...why you call yourself a Christian, how it happened to come about. Have some fun!

Again--welcome!

PS, Oh, I see you are already past 10 posts. Cool!
Yeap, and posting in other forums already ... I don't like to talk much about me.
I am here mostly to talk about my beliefs and read about other's. I belong to a very large community of Christians who adore Jehovah as God and got my social life among them. My participation on the forum is about sharing and get from others, not about socializing ... I hope that does not dissapoint you.