Hello to Everyone!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marathoner

Jan 18, 2024
New Mexico
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm familiar with a handful of folks here so for those who know me, I thought that I would drop in for a while. To those whom I am not acquainted with yet, I look forward to opportunities to get to know you as it were. A brief introduction is in order, yes?

I'm just some guy who loves and follows the Son of God. I work for a nonprofit serving homeless people here in the city where I live. :)

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm familiar with a handful of folks here so for those who know me, I thought that I would drop in for a while. To those whom I am not acquainted with yet, I look forward to opportunities to get to know you as it were. A brief introduction is in order, yes?

I'm just some guy who loves and follows the Son of God. I work for a nonprofit serving homeless people here in the city where I live. :)
Hi Marathoner, so glad to see you here!

Look forward to reading your posts which are always so good. Have a good night.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Welcome @Marathoner from an English lady who loves and follows Jesus.