hello world

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
hi i am new here hopefully i can stay here without me being kicked i've been to cf.c but unfortunately they've kicked me for unknown reason they didn't even told me what i did the only idea known is because my username says it does not want to upgrade and so i went to pboards after a couple of mins they've also kicked me why? is it because of this ore? but now that i'm here hopefully they would give me an explanation if they ever did

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hi i am new here hopefully i can stay here without me being kicked i've been to cf.c but unfortunately they've kicked me for unknown reason they didn't even told me what i did the only idea known is because my username says it does not want to upgrade and so i went to pboards after a couple of mins they've also kicked me why? is it because of this ore? but now that i'm here hopefully they would give me an explanation if they ever did

Welcome to the forum Commingtonite,
Lot's of weird things take place here technical wise. What is a VIP system? Some kind of thing where the more threads or likes one gets, um, win! Sounds a bit silly especially for a Christian forum!
In Him,
nancy

Reactions: ThePuffyBlob

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Welcome to the forum Commingtonite,
Lot's of weird things take place here technical wise. What is a VIP system? Some kind of thing where the more threads or likes one gets, um, win! Sounds a bit silly especially for a Christian forum!
In Him,
nancy
yeah it is

vip system is a system that requires you to pay monthly in order for them to treat you special or normal so sometimes those free users are being treated unfairly especially when they are new

typically if you are a vip you can access these things but free users can't

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yeah it is

vip system is a system that requires you to pay monthly in order for them to treat you special or normal so sometimes those free users are being treated unfairly especially when they are new

typically if you are a vip you can access these things but free users can't

Wow, talk about respecters of persons! If they want a pay site, shouldn't they just have everyone pay the same price, upfront for forever use? Does not sound like a site I'd want to be on. Or, I can see private and anonymous donations for what is needed?

Reactions: ThePuffyBlob

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Wow, talk about respecters of persons! If they want a pay site, shouldn't they just have everyone pay the same price, upfront for forever use? Does not sound like a site I'd want to be on. Or, I can see private and anonymous donations for what is needed?
or maybe i did misunderstood them but on the way here i've been.. indeed been treated unfairly a lot of them deleted my account on the spot but the worst is the cf.c which is supposed to be a sister to this site i've been staying there for months almost a year but when i created a new account because i forgot my old one it was on autologin of course i would forget the password they didn't even let me know why they've kicked me

Reactions: Nancy

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Change your spelling to "ComingTonight." That may have been why.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Change your spelling to "ComingTonight." That may have been why.
what's wrong with my username? and the fact that this was not the same username as i use on others and the fact that this cummingtonite word is not a 2 word but 1 it also do not even break any of the written rules it was not even rated x

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
The first part of your username can be seen to be very crud and trollish in nature
well i like being unique and this is exactly why i choose this name to play mind games the fact that this is 1word but can be seen 2word with a slang
Do you wish for your site name to be perceived as x rated, or would you rather it not be perceived as such?
but can't you guys just turn a blind eye to it?
it's not like this is all just about the usernames

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it's not like this is all just about the usernames

Actually, at the moment it is all about user names. If you wish to be a member of this Christian community, change your spelling. If this is too much to ask, I for one will not stand for anyone using that name here, and I will lobby the moderators to see you are removed from this forum as well. Nor will I be discussing it with you further. Any more discussion I have on this issue will be with the moderators over your continued presence here.

Reactions: Helen

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have to admit I had to look up what was wrong with it. But your name actually means reaching a sexual climax tonight... I would definitely change it.

Reactions: bbyrd009

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
I have to admit I had to look up what was wrong with it. But your name actually means reaching a sexual climax tonight... I would definitely change it.
Yeah it looks like it is indeed so cumming and tonite a slang of tonight but anyway

Cummingtonite is defined as a monoclinic amphibole belong to the magnesium-iron-manganese amphibole subgroup. It is defined with Mg as the dominant element both in the B and C positions.

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah it looks like it is indeed so cumming and tonite a slang of tonight but anyway

Cummingtonite is defined as a monoclinic amphibole belong to the magnesium-iron-manganese amphibole subgroup. It is defined with Mg as the dominant element both in the B and C positions.

Well, I am just learning a whole lot tonight. :D

I might have to google what that definition means now. :D

Reactions: aspen