Hello.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I cant help but notice that in your forums here. In the testimoial section 20 posts. And in the thoeology 5600. Our testimonies are very few. It kinda leads me to think that not many know Christ here. Surely this cant be true? This tells a sorry story. If we are more interested in arguments than actully going out and being used by God to do His will and set that captives free. This is the case in all most all the forums I have seen, So it tells us where our hearts really are. Some of you will be chirefly offended at me saying this. Which comes from condemation and that does not come from God. And some will feel a little like yes well I want to do something contructive but not sure how to. One will be blessed and the other will suffer. I dont have a testimoy every day. But I do most weeks. I am not doing all I could but we are growing into Him. So from this you can either be hurt in a real way and look to God for a way to help others and come back and glorify God. Or take offence and shut this page down. Or tale offence and argue your excuses. Sorry this is my first post in saying hello. But this stuck out like a sore thumb to me. But hello anyway.

Reactions: Josho

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Hello Sword welcome to the forums! A rebuke right from the start, that is respectable yet not very tactful.

Know that the testimonial forum is new relative to other areas, there are a few testimonies spread around the forums that are not there. Some topics contain multiple testimonies. One person will start and it encourages others. I would love to see that happen again.

I would never expect the ratio to be anywhere near equal. People can't go on and on about a testimony like happens for other topics, as there is nothing to dispute. It also seems that people like to hear themselves talk, or also type apparently.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I am guessing you have one testimony, and its how you got saved? We see clearly 28 views and only one reply to tell me I am wrong. Dont you find it sad that we are here for us. Should the Christians not have many daily testimonies and then we are encouraged. We dont have them because we dont live as we are asked to live. We go to church and let others do it on there own. We send a little money. and think thats the commision. No we are told to go to the streets and set the captives free. Is that not the truth? 27 people who could not even say amen? I dont deal in tact. Did jesus? Was He tactfull with Peters lack of faith. The pharises? The facts are clear no matter where you go. Most Christians sighned up for a ticket to go to heaven. Is that for the glory of God or is it self preseving? Why would any leaders admin put testimonys last. Is it because get them in get them talking about what we all like, Then add to it as it grows. and stick in testimoies at some point? Thats not God glorifying. Thats also self preserving. The ratio could be way over if we really want a relationship with Jesus. He really does walk with you daily and interacts if you want it. Most dont. So please dont be offended at my writing.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Testimonies should be about amazing things God has done.

I'm concerned if we were forced to share these regularly people would make it about them. I wouldn't want to see boasting there unless it is boasting about our Lord.

Some of the Lord's interactions with us are personal, and wouldn't be prudent to share, as others wouldn't understand. Other interactions are answers to prayers, which can be considered mini testimonies.

If you have something amazing to share every day, that's great; You are very blessed.

In my experience people that come in and start rebuking people without knowing them usually lack the necessary anointing to pastor. I can't even remember the number of false teachers and false prophets that make their debut here in the same way. Not that you are one of these, I'm reserving judgement. I hope I've not offended you.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You cant offend me. Testimoies are not to be hidden. if you have personal thing fine. But why is ther no testimoies it becuase theres no relationship what else is it if not?

If you have to force a testimoie dont bother its not a testimony.

There are no mini testimonies. There all great.
I have something to share each week because I get off my back side get out and do what we are told to do. And God does the rest. We were told to go not to stay in church.

Oh I know people and I know Christians and i also know most hide and rely on the ticket to heaven. We can have as many testinoies as we want. We either want them or we dont. ask and you will be given seek and you will find knock and it will be open. But as I siad clearly we talk about all manner of nonsence. with no value it any of it. Dont judge me for how I sound as you read. Judge me if I am telling the truth.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sword

You want some cheese with that? So why don't you quit your whining and participate in the forums instead of sitting in the welcome section? Or, is this the total you have to contribute?

Stranger

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Dont you think this is enough. I spoke truth you caom in and ridicule because you hurt. I have much to contibute. But I like to stick with scripture and not what you are doing. Whining is that what God calls it.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sword said:
Dont you think this is enough. I spoke truth you caom in and ridicule because you hurt. I have much to contibute. But I like to stick with scripture and not what you are doing. Whining is that what God calls it.
No, I don't think it is enough. You're spouting things that anyone can say. Venture out into the forum area and participate. Until you do that, I think your as shallow as a wet weather creek in Texas in August.

Stranger

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Ok Carrie will do thank you .

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Stranger said:
No, I don't think it is enough. You're spouting things that anyone can say. Venture out into the forum area and participate. Until you do that, I think your as shallow as a wet weather creek in Texas in August.

Stranger
Kinda point less when no one is here since days. you included