Hello

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GospelGirl

Aug 4, 2012
Texas City Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello my name is Donna Marie Cheatham I want female friends only 20 to 59 Years old no Males please hope to have more Friends that are females

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well welcome to the forum in any case. I guess I am too old and the wrong gender to be a friend. Fortunately, my wife is not so particular.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello, Welcome to the forums, I hope you make some good female friends on this forum.

GospelGirl

Aug 4, 2012
Texas City Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Am just looking for female friends not looking for a relationship with male guys every time a male connects with me they are looking for a wife and I Am not looking for a husband just female friends

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Am just looking for female friends not looking for a relationship with male guys every time a male connects with me they are looking for a wife and I Am not looking for a husband just female friends
Well give God the glory sister. All the best to you for a successful search.

speedyj1992

Sep 19, 2017
Silicon Valley
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey guys, I'm Joe, and I'm looking to spread my YouTube channel and hopefully form even more relationships with fellow brothers and sisters in Christ moving forward before the rapture. I’m super new to this, and right now I'm just trying to get the word out about my channel on Christ and finding greater humanization in today’s hostile world. This video I just made is just an introduction to my channel, and I would appreciate the views/shares! It is my sincere hope that Christians and non-Christians will be able to get something out of what I have to say, and that more will come to a better place with Christ moving forward. Thanks all!

Last edited by a moderator:

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Hey guys, I'm Joe, and I'm looking to spread my YouTube channel and hopefully form even more relationships with fellow brothers and sisters in Christ moving forward before the rapture. I’m super new to this, and right now I'm just trying to get the word out about my channel on Christ and finding greater humanization in today’s hostile world. This video I just made is just an introduction to my channel, and I would appreciate the views/shares! It is my sincere hope that Christians and non-Christians will be able to get something out of what I have to say, and that more will come to a better place with Christ moving forward. Thanks all!

Welcome to the site!

Sorry but I've removed the link to your video because the rules require you have more Posts first, this rule is to encourage active participation.

Reactions: Helen

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Welcome to forums. Have fun. :D

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand