Hello

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm Dan and I came across this website after reading through a list of the top Christian forums on the web. Looking forward to fellowship with my brothers and sisters in Christ, sharing the gospel and reasoning through the scriptures.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm Dan and I came across this website after reading through a list of the top Christian forums on the web. Looking forward to fellowship with my brothers and sisters in Christ, sharing the gospel and reasoning through the scriptures.
Welcome Dan. I'm sure you will be a welcome presence here.

Reactions: mailmandan

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Hello

welcome @mailmandan Or as we would say in Australia he's "Dan the postie" or as they would say in England "postman Dan."

Hope you make some great friends here.

God Bless You. :)

Reactions: mailmandan