Hello

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello everyone, I'm new here and looking forward to meeting everyone. My goal is to meet like minded people, to learn and discuss theology.

Hello Agios, welcome to Christianityboard, I hope you make some friends here and find some threads you like. God Bless You

Reactions: Agios and amadeus

Agios

Jun 2, 2020
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Agios YW. As regards theology, I think it's good to pursue doctrine from the angle of what Scripture passages teach directly, rather than getting heavily into logic, as some ppl like to do.
Hi farouk, I agree, and the Bible interprets itself, we have the Holy Spirit to lead us into all Truth. With that being said, if we are to defend the Truth, we also need to learn what is not true and how to convince people what the Truth is and why their doctrine doesn't hold water?

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Hi farouk, I agree, and the Bible interprets itself, we have the Holy Spirit to lead us into all Truth. With that being said, if we are to defend the Truth, we also need to learn what is not true and how to convince people what the Truth is and why their doctrine doesn't hold water?
@Agios It's good to know what the Scripture teaches and what some of the false ideas are and how to counter them from Scripture. That being said, it's is the Holy Spirit Who gives light and understanding, not our clever arguments: 'He shall guide you into all truth' (John 16.13).

Reactions: Agios