Hello

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
giphy.gif

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
'many years' Debp.....does that mean you're old and wrinkly like some here? :)

Well, actually not wrinkly! Always tried to stay out of the sun living here in Los Angeles. Mentality I don't feel old....hard to believe time has flown by, and I'm now a senior citizen!

And thanks to everyone else for the warm greetings, too.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Well, actually not wrinkly! Always tried to stay out of the sun living here in Los Angeles. Mentality I don't feel old....hard to believe time has flown by, and I'm now a senior citizen!

LA is a better place to get tanned, I guess, than up here in Canada, where my wife and I live. Glad you feel welcome here.

Reactions: Debp

2 Chr. 34:19

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

A non wrinkly senior citizen-wow :)

Reactions: Debp and farouk

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi, a friend told me about this site so I thought I'd check it out. I am also seeing others here that I know from another forum. I've been a born again Christian for many years.
Welcome from one Deb to another. Hope you're blessed here!

Reactions: farouk and Debp