Hello

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Kaz

Apr 18, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hello :)

Just wanted to say hi and that I look forward to meeting you all and discussing all kinds of topics. I'm by no means a perfect Christian, but I do my best. God has put up with me for 45 years so I like to think that I'm doing okay. Nice to meet you all.

God Bless

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Just wanted to say hi and that I look forward to meeting you all and discussing all kinds of topics. I'm by no means a perfect Christian, but I do my best. God has put up with me for 45 years so I like to think that I'm doing okay. Nice to meet you all.

God Bless
Welcome to the forum! May God bless you in this place!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God Bless
Hello Kaz, welcome to the forums!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

God Bless
Your, "Fred is dead" quip cracked me up! Lol

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
New Brunswick?
Most of my family's from New Brunswick.
My mom, Harper, was from Anagance, and my dad, Coates, from Corn Hill, both King's County.
I love New Brunswick; it's beautiful! :)
224721502_c256f3e7a9_o.jpg

Anagance, New Brunswick

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah. I laughed too when I first read it years ago. I was inside a chess book of all places. lol
exactly my friend . I speak about what you have copied . GOD is dead said Friedrich Nietzche
Yet where is he now . Dead . LET THE KING BE PRAISED . I care not what this world wise generation thinks
or says about the LORD . I believe only the truth in that bible .

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Welcome to the forum.
1. May we never lose sight of that.
2. Yeah, for sure.
3. Absolutely.
4. I don't understand it.
5. I don't see anything good about that load of horse hooey! :)