Hello

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Emily Write

Jul 19, 2021
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Newbie here just to look at and have peaceful chats with other Christians. I have been saved for a long time, but only began to truly grow much until I was an adult even though I grew up in church. I used to view it more in the religious light, but now I get it better in the relationship with Jesus aspect.

May God bless and glad to be here.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Newbie here just to look at and have peaceful chats with other Christians. I have been saved for a long time, but only began to truly grow much until I was an adult even though I grew up in church. I used to view it more in the religious light, but now I get it better in the relationship with Jesus aspect.

@Emily Write Good to see you; and yes, what you say is indeed true in the light of Peter's exhortation to 'grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ'. :)

Reactions: amadeus

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Malo lava.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Welcome here Emily! :) <><

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Welcome to the forum!