Help--False Prophets!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ephraim101

May 13, 2007
Friends,I am writing because a church opened in my neighborhood in MA recently preaching a dangerous heresy, and I could use your help. This church is remarkably charismatic and has been unbelievably successful in winning True Christians from our own church.This church is named the “Deluvian Church,” or the “Church of Noah,” and its primary mission appears to be spreading the lie that the Lord’s Covenant with Noah was the only Covenant God has ever entered into. They do not accept Jesus as the Lord and Savior and they reject the Mosaic Covenant as well! I would not normally ask for help on this magnitude, but I ask that you spread word of this dangerous Church to your Christian friends. We must work together to get word out about these false prophets to prevent the further spread of this church—if their progress in my town is any sign, this Church is an unbelievably effective tool of Satan. Additionally, I ask that you join with me in emailing this Church. We must work actively to win those who have strayed from Christ back to our True Church; I emailed this Church with scriptures and I hope that you will do likewise. I have found the information for the church online. You can read more about them at http://churchofnoah.wordpress.com. Please please please join with me. Together we may be able to slow, even stop, the corrupting influence of these false prophets.Thank you, friends.Ephraim

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(ephraim101;10681)
Friends,I am writing because a church opened in my neighborhood in MA recently preaching a dangerous heresy, and I could use your help. This church is remarkably charismatic and has been unbelievably successful in winning True Christians from our own church.This church is named the “Deluvian Church,” or the “Church of Noah,” and its primary mission appears to be spreading the lie that the Lord’s Covenant with Noah was the only Covenant God has ever entered into. They do not accept Jesus as the Lord and Savior and they reject the Mosaic Covenant as well! I would not normally ask for help on this magnitude, but I ask that you spread word of this dangerous Church to your Christian friends. We must work together to get word out about these false prophets to prevent the further spread of this church—if their progress in my town is any sign, this Church is an unbelievably effective tool of Satan. Additionally, I ask that you join with me in emailing this Church. We must work actively to win those who have strayed from Christ back to our True Church; I emailed this Church with scriptures and I hope that you will do likewise. I have found the information for the church online. You can read more about them at http://churchofnoah.wordpress.com. Please please please join with me. Together we may be able to slow, even stop, the corrupting influence of these false prophets.Thank you, friends.Ephraim
I just typed an E-Mail to this church...and it is sickening. They said that God may have been the creator, but Noah as our "Father" and "Saviour." This is part of it.(Provide Scripture for below quote from "Church of Noah")
Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God. (Genesis 6:9)
That scripture is comparative...*sigh*( "Church of Noah")
However, when most Christians and Jews read the Bible, they fail to recognize these extraordinary efforts of Noah. To many, Noah is simply an interesting character in an age old story. Noah was far more than that; on top of being our Savior (literally!) Noah walked with God! Moses rescued the Israelites from slavery, and Jesus died for our sins. However, without Noah we would have no Israelites to liberate or souls to save; God may be the creator, but Noah is the Father, the “big daddy” you might say.
Matthew 23:9 - And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus our Lord and Saviour.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Ive never heard such foolishness in my life.ephraim101If members of your Church has left to join this group,I don't think its much you can do to help them

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
( "Church of Noah")
The Return of NoahSigns in today’s world indicate that Noah may soon return. Either in a reincarnated form or in his original body, we believe that Noah will once again grace the earth in the coming decades. Noah will return to protect his followers from God’s second deluge. While we strive to spread our faith through the world (and six new Deluvian Churches opened last year in America alone!), if we are unable to sufficiently strengthen humanity’s Covenant with the Lord in time, Noah will be sent by God to preserve his followers from the Deluge.
Noah will NOT return at all...The Bible says that the Lord Jesus Christ is the ONE that will come again...on the seventh trumpet. (I Corinthians 15:52, I Thessalonians 4:16)And there is NO such thing as reincarnation...We can never be reborn in another "random" body. How absurd.Lovest ye in Christ Jesus our Lord and Saviour.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All I can say is go back the parable of the fig tree. You'll know something like this by its fruit and the religions that make it up again show this one-worldism that continues to permeate into the world's religions. It goes to show you how some will believe anything. I have to say these let's ignore everything but what we want to hear religions are getting old, though. I'm afraid that there is a line with groups like this and sending them Scripture past perhaps one time will do no good. There are some people, just as the Scriptures say that will have itching ears to hear what they want. If they want to walk down that path, let them. Trying to reach them past one time will be just a waste of time unless you feel directed by the Holy Spirit otherwise. Matthew 7:6Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

betchevy

Jan 7, 2007
Ephriam, I agree these who have gone astray will have to learn druing the 1000 years... along with rapurists, those who do not care what the Word says at all.

betchevy

Jan 7, 2007
And those who spread these lies... Noahcides have been around for years, but his is a new low..

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You've identified the false teaching, you've planted the seed of truth, and you come out in public about their teachings. You've done it all. People can believe a lie if they so choose. You've done your duty by planting the seed, but there is no need to be consumed by them. Do your best to keep the truth out in the community, and our Father will see to the rest. Focus on the facts that they are taking what they will out of the Scriptures and then using some random book found out in the middle of the proverbial nowhere. There have been countless other gospels of such and such and scrolls of this and that. Quite frankly, a group such as this is probably weeding out all of the bad apples from the area. Remember that God said if they want to believe a lie, he'll send them strong delusion. I love the quote on the front page from Genesis 9 because it includes the context and I do believe anyone who is looking for the real truth understands the context. It's like taking the Bible and invalidating the rest of it of your own free choice. People like that won't be turning away very often, I assure you. By the way, a few of them have already visited the site.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry for the double post here, but I think theParable of the Fig Tree Study might have some good timing for you. Matthew 7 is probably something that you want to read through and see who ultimately takes care of the bad trees. II Peter 2 is probably even more appropriate: II Peter 2:1-3But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

HeatherLeigh7

Mar 22, 2007
This is what I sent to the Deluvian Church. I am thorougly disgusted.First of all Noah was perfect in his generations because he and his offspring had not reproduced with the giants! Who were the fallen angels..or nephilim if you will. The world had become wicked because of these giants trying to ruin the clean line that Jesus would come through. Noah and his children had not done that! That is why they were worthy to live. Gen 6:4-94There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. 5And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. 7And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them. 8But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD. 9These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God. Noah's generation was still clean! He is not our Savior..Jesus Christ is our Savior!1 John 2:22 (King James Version) 22Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.You are stealing souls from the Father and most assuradly doing the works of Satan. I know one verse in the Bible that says it all.John 11:35 35 Jesus wept.And so do I. Repent and turn from your evil ways.

HeatherLeigh7

Mar 22, 2007
Well I tried to email it but my hotmail account won't let me. It says an error has occured. Maybe this is a classic example of not casting your pearls before swine.

betchevy

Jan 7, 2007
If we were to go around setting those who had left the straight and narrow way and gone into hereitcal teachings.... when would we find the time to preach truth to the seekers of it? Or when would we find time to build our own knowledge of it? God will provide truth for those who truely seek it... and those who desire something else, well , He allows them to go there way... We have to teach truth, here or where ever God has placed you..we also know that to fish for men, you must not go sloshing into a pond stirring up the water and making lots of noise... its a quiet twitching of the bait that draws the hungry to feed..and no matter how many seeds we throw out there only God can set them in the correct ground, and give them the moisture they need to grow... Its our job to plant, His to grow...I will be asking God to do something about this mess you have shown us... But I think thats the BEST we can all do.

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
It seems that charismatic churches are the worst kind of denomination from my experience. They come up with all kinds of gimmicky thelogies.

Tama

Jun 7, 2007
(Faithful1;11401)
It seems that charismatic churches are the worst kind of denomination from my experience. They come up with all kinds of gimmicky thelogies.
Define Charismatic.

jodycour

Jun 4, 2007
Natchitoches, La
Yeah, I'm Charismatic,But I don't have a gimmicky theology. I believe in Jesus, Father God, and the Holy Ghost! I believe the whole Word of God and don't try to leave anything out like speaking in unknown tongues!

Tama

Jun 7, 2007
(jodycour;13012)
Yeah, I'm Charismatic,But I don't have a gimmicky theology. I believe in Jesus, Father God, and the Holy Ghost! I believe the whole Word of God and don't try to leave anything out like speaking in unknown tongues!
Amen Amen Amen!!! I'm Charismatic too. But I think word 'Charismatic' lost it's definition in a process. There are soooo many churches calling themselves Charismatic that should be called something else. There are in dividuals with a high spiritual ambitions and they do what's not in their roles to do, and they like to cover their actions under 'Charismatic' blanket that now seams to cover sooo much. I think Charisma is a word very often mis-interpreted. Charismatic is a person/church in a real, daily relationship with God. Charisma is life.... Lots of Charismatic churches now believe in 'once saved always saved' doctrine. That no matter what you do and how you live, you are saved. And I don't think that is a part of original Charismatic wave. Meaning of 'Charismatic' has been modified by too many.

RND

May 30, 2007
(jodycour;13012)
You mean 'gibberish'!!!!!!!!So many of these churches that teach 'speaking in tongues' are really just teaching non-sensical gibberish.Crazy Screaming Christian at some Jesus campSpeaking in tonguesHoly Ghost moving (This proves 'gibberish' comes in all languages!)

Tama

Jun 7, 2007
(RND;13021)
You mean 'gibberish'!!!!!!!!So many of these churches that teach 'speaking in tongues' are really just teaching non-sensical gibberish.Crazy Screaming Christian at some Jesus campSpeaking in tonguesHoly Ghost moving (This proves 'gibberish' comes in all languages!)
RDN - but it was thought all thru out the NT.. Acts and all Paul's and Peter's letters to churches talk about 'speaking in tongues' as a gift that is very benefitial to everyone's spiritual person. What happened in upper room when holy ghost filled them and manifested thru 'speaking in tongues' ????