HELP US O LORD TO GIVE THE MORE EARNEST HEED

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

steve morrow

Jul 11, 2021
king city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THE LORDS WAY

PSALM 1:1 blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly nor standeth in the way of sinners nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful
--1:6-- for THE LORD knoweth the way of the righteous but ---the way of the ungodly shall perish---

PSALM 85:13 righteousness shall go before HIM and shall set us in the way of HIS STEPS
PSALM 119:14 I have rejoiced in the way of thy testimonies as much as in all riches
--119:27-- make me to understand the way of thy precepts so shall I talk of thy wondrous works
--119:29-- remove from me the way of lying and grant me thy law graciously
--119:30-- I have chosen the way of truth thy judgments have I laid before me
--119:33-- teach me O LORD the way of thy statutes and I shall keep unto the end

PROVERBS 2:8 HE keepeth the paths of judgment and preserveth the way of HIS saints
--2:12-- to deliver thee from the way of the evil man from the man that speaketh froward things
--2:20-- that thou mayest walk in the way of good men and keep the paths of the righteous

PROVERBS 11:4 riches profit not in the day of wrath but righteousness delivereth from death
--4:11-- I have taught thee in the way of wisdom I have led thee in right paths
--4:14-- enter not into the path of the wicked and go not in the way of evil men

PROVERBS 6:23 for the commandment is a lamp and the law is light and reproofs of instruction are the way of life
--10:17-- he is in the way of life that keepeth instruction but he that refuseth reproof erreth
--12:28-- in the way of righteousness is life and in the pathway thereof there is no death

PROVERBS 8:8 all the words of MY MOUTH are in righteousness there is nothing froward or perverse in them
--8:20-- I lead in the way of righteousness in the midst of the paths of judgment

ROMANS 1:18 for the wrath of GOD is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who hold the truth in unrighteousness
--2:8-- but unto them that are contentious and do not obey the truth but obey unrighteousness indignation and wrath
--6:13-- neither yield you your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin but yield yourselves unto GOD as those that are alive from the dead and your members as instruments of righteousness unto GOD

--6:16-- know you not that to whom you yield yourselves servants to obey his servants you are to whom you obey whether of sin unto death or of obedience unto righteousness

ACTS 7:51 you stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears you do always resist the holy spirit as your fathers did so do ye

EPHESIANS 5:9 for the fruit of the spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth

JOHN 14:6 JESUS saith unto him I AM the way -- the truth -- and the life -- NO MAN -- cometh unto THE FATHER but by ME
JOHN 6:63 it is the spirit that quickeneth the flesh profiteth nothing the words that I speak unto you they are spirit and they are life
ROMANS 8:2 for the law of the spirit of life in CHRIST JESUS hath made me free from the law of sin and death

2 TIMOTHY 2:7 ***consider what I say and the LORD give thee understanding in all things***

PROVERBS 21:16 THE MAN THAT WANDERETH OUT OF THE WAY OF UNDERTSANDING SHALL REMAIN IN THE CONGREGATION OF THE DEAD

steve morrow

Jul 11, 2021
king city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PART 2 THE LORDS WAY

MATTHEW 22:32 I AM THE GOD of abraham and THE GOD of isaac and THE GOD of jacob GOD is not the GOD of the dead but of the living

ROMANS 14:17 for the kingdom of GOD is not meat and drink but righteousness and peace and joy in the holy spirit

JEREMIAH 15:16 thy words were found and I did eat them and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart for I am called by thy name O LORD GOD of hosts

1 JOHN 3:10 in this the children of GOD are manifest and the children of the devil whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of GOD neither he that loveth not his brother

1 JOHN 2:9 he that saith he is in the light and hateth his brother is in darkness even until now
--2:10-- he that loveth his brother abideth in the light and there is none occasion of stumbling in him

PSALM 119:130 the entrance of thy words giveth light it giveth understanding unto the simple

JOHN 3:19 and this is the condemnation that light is come into the world and men loved darkness rather than light because their deeds were evil
--3:20-- for everyone that doeth evil hateth the light neither cometh to the light lest his deeds should be reproved
--3:21-- but he that doeth truth cometh to the light that his deeds may be made manifest that they are wrought in GOD

EPHESIANS 2:8 for by grace are you saved through faith and that not of yourselves it is the gift of GOD
--2:9-- not of works lest any man should boast

PSALM 33:4 FOR THE WORD OF THE LORD IS RIGHT AND ALL HIS WORKS ---ARE DONE IN TRUTH---

PROVERBS 8:6 hear for I will speak of excellent things and the opening of MY lips shall be right things
--8:7-- for MY MOUTH SHALL SPEAK TRUTH and wickedness is an abomination to MY lips

LOVING THE LORD JESUS CHRIST