Help with finding a Christian school

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

NorthshireCleric

Aug 31, 2017
West Palm Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello everyone,

My parents and I are in the process of trying to find a private Christian prep school for me in the South Florida area, and I wanted to ask the community if any of you have any experience with Christian college prep schools, what I should be looking for, any schools that are particularly good, etc?

So far, my parents are leaning toward The King's Academy, but I am open to other options. I will be praying on this and am looking for any additional info I can get or prayers that I make the best decision.

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello everyone,

My parents and I are in the process of trying to find a private Christian prep school for me in the South Florida area, and I wanted to ask the community if any of you have any experience with Christian college prep schools, what I should be looking for, any schools that are particularly good, etc?

So far, my parents are leaning toward The King's Academy, but I am open to other options. I will be praying on this and am looking for any additional info I can get or prayers that I make the best decision.
Hi there. Hope you find someone in the 'KNOW'.....I'm on the other side of the earth, but just wanted to wish you all the best. God bless you.....

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi there. Hope you find someone in the 'KNOW'.....I'm on the other side of the earth, but just wanted to wish you all the best. God bless you.....

Same for me as what Pia said, hope you find something good over there, but you are carrying on the right way about it, see where God leads ya. :)

Reactions: pia

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Try the phone book ! And call and find what they have ...........

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If it did ? call the operator and ask for different places for them to look up !