• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
I wanted to give you something to think about, regarding how to get your prayers answered.
And im speaking only to the born again.
Not to the water baptized and religious.

So, first..... understand that the way to get prayers answered, is to not do what keeps them from being answered.

Really.

Now there are 2 things that will keep your prayers, dead.

The first, is to try to get God to answer them based on your performance.
In other words.... to try to obligate God based on your behavior, to do something for you.
"Well, God, ive been good, i've been tithing, ive kept most of the 10 commandments this week.... i dont drink, smoke or chew, or run with those who do.......so, God see all my SELF EFFORT".

Now, do you see that fail?
Thats a 100% fail to get your prayers answered.
That behavior, is exactly like CAIN, in Genesis, trying to get God's approval, by bringing him WORKS...... = self effort.......to try by this performance, to obligate God into the blessing.
Reader, God is not very interested in your works or your self effort...> but He is really interested in your motives and your heart.
You want to show Him the outer you... the deeds..........and all the time God is looking inside you for something ELSE...

A.) GET OUT !!! , is what He told CAIN.

Saint, never go to God with your deeds and your self righteousness, to try to bargain getting a prayer answered unless you want heavenly silence.

Listen to me...
God answers prayers because HE's Good, not because you think you are.....
Remember that.

#2.

Another way to keep your prayers stalled and waiting for a response, is to have "Faith in Faith", instead of having Faith in God.

Let me explain...
There are people, wrongly taught by denominations, who are placing their faith in their faith, to try to get God to answer their prayers.
This is not faith in God, this is faith in faith.
These same types will try to hold unto their faith, so that they dont lose their salvation, (they believe)... and that is the mistake of trusting in your faith as if its your savior, instead of Trusting in God, and the Cross of Christ.
Reader, look at that Cross. Do you see FAITH nailed to it? No you dont, so get your FAITH right..!
These people.....perhaps you..... have been taught that if they can just have enough FAITH, if they can just get to that certain level of faith, then God will come running.
So, that type of belief system, has faith in faith, but not real faith in God.
Understand?
We are to have faith in GOD, not faith in our faith to cause God to answer a prayer.
Think on that., as it can be that you are in that carnal mind set.

Ok, so, how do you get God to answer a prayer..?

Well, you have to understand one thing.. that is everything you have to know.
A.) God wants to answer your prayers.
Why?
Because You are His and He is yours.
That's why.
He does not answer for any other reason,.... as its the eternal fact of you belonging to God, through Christ's CROSS... is the ONLY reason you can KNOW why He will.
GET THAT MIND of FAITH as that is REAL FAITH.

Saint, when you became born again, you entered into eternal spiritual union with God Almighty and Christ The Lord.
Thats a fact, and you have to understand that you have become this "new creation" not based on you, but based on the Cross of Christ and the Grace of God.
And this Loving God who gave to you, His Only Begotten, did it for the same reason He will answer your prayers, and for no other reason.
Its because God loves you and you don't deserve it,....and this is the Grace of God.... and you can have faith in that, and that is the REAL FAITH that God will HEAR.

Listen,
Do not go to God begging.
Go to God knowing that He wants to help you and heal you and bring you out of a bad place and deliver you into a Good PLACE because you belong to Him.

This is God's HEART., and when you get this revelation, then going to "abba', going to DADDY, is what you will want to do all the time.
Real FAITH....is to understand that you always belong to God , and God loves you and wants to help you., always.

WE the born again, have full access to Daddy.."abba'...GOD....... We have access , 24/7, to all that God has, and all that God is, and to all that God can Do.
And He can do anything you need that will restore you and deliver you. And He wants to do it for you, because you belong to Him and because that is the Goodness of GOD and the GRACE of God.
You BELONG to GOD, and that is why He wants to PROVIDE what you need, always.

and.....

Jesus never turned down a hurting person.
Not once, during His ministry.
He always healed them, or delivered them, or brought them back to life, and these were not born again Sons/Daughters of God.
But you are, if you are born again, and its God good pleasure to heal you , help you, and guide you.

finally...

What is God like?
He's just like Jesus., who told you...>"""""If you have seen me, you have seen the Father"".

See Jesus? See His Goodness?
LOOK !!
Now you see God's goodness.

God is good all the time.
Believe it !

Last edited:
Reactions: snowballsfriend

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your biblical advice is leavened.

Here’s some unleavened advice from the word of God:

“…when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood. Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil; Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.” (Isaiah 1:15-17)

“For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.” (1 Peter 3:12)

It’s not complicated.

No need for loooong posts…

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, if Jesus only spoke to and healed the Born Again Christian, we'd be in some pickle right now!