Here for your "gold and silver".

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Azim

Sep 25, 2020
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi! My name is Azim. I've been lurking here for awhile. Thought I'd say hello, as I would like to start interacting more. I have been enjoying reading many threads and posts over the last while. Most importantly, its been a blessing to find a lot of wisdom here from many you during discussions. The real gold and silver, which the Lord gives and multiplies so you can share it, with out losing any. :)

God bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Azim. I've been lurking here for awhile. Thought I'd say hello, as I would like to start interacting more. I have been enjoying reading many threads and posts over the last while. Most importantly, its been a blessing to find a lot of wisdom here from many you during discussions. The real gold and silver, which the Lord gives and multiplies so you can share it, with out losing any. :)

God bless!
Hi Azim.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God bless!
Welcome to the forum Azim. Stay with us a while my friend and give God the glory!

Irwin Fletcher

Sep 19, 2020
Cyprus
seeinggodclearly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Cyprus

God bless!
Welcome Azim! If you don't mind me asking, where is your family from? The name Azim is similar to a name in the Turkish language, which I speak.

Azim

Sep 25, 2020
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God bless!
Welcome Azim! I hope you enjoy your time here :)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome @Venksta, and this seems a bit strange posting this on Mother's Day and not Christmas,.. but it's your fault because you got this song stuck in my head LOL :p

Reactions: Azim and dev553344