Hi all, I'm Dan...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

monoingles

Dec 12, 2017
Princes Risborough
www.monoingles.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

My name is Dan I am a minister in the Church of England and I have also started YouTube channel. Juggling both is a blessing and a challenge. See it at Dan Beesley †

I have never really come across forums before but it seems like a really good way to engage with other Christians outside of my role.

I am looking forward to joining in some great discussions.
Dan.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Welcome to Christianity board, hope you have a good experience here with crossing forums.

red-kangaroo-australia.jpg
mEH3ke

Last edited:

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome Dan.

Be forewarned that not everyone you encounter on forums are Christian. And you will be subjected to the strangest of doctrines at times in the discussions. Also, having thick skin helps.

Stranger

Reactions: monoingles

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi all,

My name is Dan I am a minister in the Church of England and I have also started YouTube channel. Juggling both is a blessing and a challenge. See it at Dan Beesley †

I have never really come across forums before but it seems like a really good way to engage with other Christians outside of my role.

Dan.
Welcome Dan!

Forums are a modern form of what is manifest from on high - a spiritual war put into words. Take care in what you say. Let the Holy Spirit speak, or be silent (as was the counsel of the apostle Paul to the church, that church which is on earth).

Nonetheless, we know Who wins. Let God be praised!

Reactions: pia

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Glad to see you here.

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
Hi all,

Dan.

Welcome to CB Dan.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hello Dan...welcome to the Forum.

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Dan. Hope you like it here. Welcome and God bless!