Hi! Everyone [From Toronto]

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MTPockets

Aug 4, 2012
I had already excitedly jumped into things before I noticed my failure to introduce myself. Sorry 'bout that poor display of etiquette.
This seems like a very nice Christian place to visit in MouseLand.
I've read many Threads over these past two days of my discovering you all here. I've enjoyed the reading!
"Congratulations!" to the Site Admin too for such a nicely designed layout of an IPBoard. [You have my admiration but none of my envy for the enormous amount of effort you're having to put behind it.] :)
Oops! I almost forgot to mention:
The Nick 'MTPockets' merely indicates that I'm desperate to remain free from all those things which don't belong to God.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi MT!
2ef55js.gif

Great to have you aboard...looking forward to your posts ^_^
2hgsshl.gif

Shalom!!!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess we can forgive you...

;)

Welcome to the community! IPB is not so bad, it has it's easy-to-use stuff, and then it has its doozies, but all in all, it's good software.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I find the people here very tolerant of those who come from Toronto...and are willing to admit it!!! :) :lol:

Couppy

Jul 27, 2012
I had already excitedly jumped into things before I noticed my failure to introduce myself. Sorry 'bout that poor display of etiquette.
This seems like a very nice Christian place to visit in MouseLand.
I've read many Threads over these past two days of my discovering you all here. I've enjoyed the reading!
"Congratulations!" to the Site Admin too for such a nicely designed layout of an IPBoard. [You have my admiration but none of my envy for the enormous amount of effort you're having to put behind it.] :)
Oops! I almost forgot to mention:
The Nick 'MTPockets' merely indicates that I'm desperate to remain free from all those things which don't belong to God.

Welcome.

Couppy.

Jon-Marc

Jun 8, 2007
Jacumba, CA
Welcome to the Christianity Board. One forum I joined, I posted about 60 times before finding the introduction forum halfway down the page. I always start at the top and work my way down.