Hi Everyone! New here.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi Everyone,

I am new here and I hope to have some great discussions about our wonderful Lord and Savior Jesus and the end times! It is exciting that we are living in the last days!

blessings,
4Hiz

Hello, welcome, welcome to CyB.

God Bless You.

Reactions: 4HizGlory37

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Everyone,

I am new here and I hope to have some great discussions about our wonderful Lord and Savior Jesus and the end times! It is exciting that we are living in the last days!

blessings,
4Hiz
You might be new here sister . BUT you are LOVED . Now let the glorious LORD be praised my dear sister .
Yes indeed .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Everyone,

blessings,
4Hiz
You got that right . We are for sure living in the last days . YES INDEED . Spot on right .

Reactions: 4HizGlory37

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Everyone,

blessings,
4Hiz

Greetings in Christ Jesus, and welcome to Christianity Board.

Though the years ahead will get darker for the world, they will grow increasingly brighter for the people of God in the things of the Spirit.

I hope you enjoy your membership here.
Hidden

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greetings in Christ Jesus, and welcome to Christianity Board.

Though the years ahead will get darker for the world, they will grow increasingly brighter for the people of God in the things of the Spirit.

I hope you enjoy your membership here.
Hidden
Let all rejoice in the LORD .

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Everyone,

blessings,
4Hiz
Deb?
That you?