Hi everyone!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

radkison

Jul 28, 2021
biloxi ms
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm a new member here and I'm thrilled to find an active forum where I can be around fellow brothers and sisters of our Lord Jesus. I already see a lot of great discussion that I can't wait to get involved in within this community.

I'm from south Mississippi and am a member of a Baptist church in my town. I recently was baptized back in April to recommit my life to Christ. Where before I simply believed, I now want to be a tree that bears good fruit.

I'm a sports fanatic (especially college football).

I look forward to interacting with you all on this forum

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm a new member here and I'm thrilled to find an active forum where I can be around fellow brothers and sisters of our Lord Jesus. I already see a lot of great discussion that I can't wait to get involved in within this community.

I'm from south Mississippi and am a member of a Baptist church in my town. I recently was baptized back in April to recommit my life to Christ. Where before I simply believed, I now want to be a tree that bears good fruit.

I'm a sports fanatic (especially college football).

I look forward to interacting with you all on this forum
Welcome to the forum! May God richly bless you here!

Reactions: radkison