Hi from California

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
Hi, I'm Richard.Anything else you'd like to know, just ask
smile.gif

Jackie D

Mar 15, 2008
I'll be sure to let you know if I have any questions as we go along...welcome to CB Richard...

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
(Learning;41962)
Welcome Richard_oti! Hope you enjoy your visits here.
smile.gif

Thank you Learning

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
Welcome to CB Richard. Buckle your seat belt and watch the no smoking sign your in for a heck of a ride here. Its all good though....we nice folks.

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
Thank you Jon-MarcThank you Two No problem, I always liked the e-ticket rides best anyway
smile.gif

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
Thank you Kriss and FollowerofChrist.Tis nice to be here.Hope you feel better soon Kriss.

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
Hi Richard, I'm a very curious person.
Are you a born again Christian?
How many years?
Do you have a regular church you attend?
Where do you live?
How old are you?

<chuckle> Curiosity can be another word for ____. It can also be a means to attempt to "categorize" or place a "label" upon one.

Am I born again: What doeth discernment say?

How many years: Perhaps a few.

Regular church: Not at this time. Before my wife passed, we attended a small non-denom. Which, is truly meaningless with regard to figuring out what cubby hole that I belong in.

Where do I live: Ummm, what's the title of the thread?

How old: Old enough for my wife to have passed some years ago in excess of 50 years of age.

Reactions: pia and Helen

Rollo Tamasi

Aug 28, 2017
Inverness, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
<chuckle> Curiosity can be another word for ____. It can also be a means to attempt to "categorize" or place a "label" upon one.

Am I born again: What doeth discernment say?

How many years: Perhaps a few.

Regular church: Not at this time. Before my wife passed, we attended a small non-denom. Which, is truly meaningless with regard to figuring out what cubby hole that I belong in.

Where do I live: Ummm, what's the title of the thread?

How old: Old enough for my wife to have passed some years ago in excess of 50 years of age.
Thank you Richard.
I'm sorry to hear your wife has passed on.
I hope you are doing okay.
God bless you.
Allen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi Richard.
It seems that many of us were on this Site years ago...I was too...except I had to join again some years later under a different name, because I forgot the first name I used and the password. :D :D
I think I was first here in '07 ...but I have never found that ' other self ' because I can't remember the spiffy name I used back then!!

Glad you are here. :)

Reactions: Richard_oti and pia