Hi Helen!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just thought you deserved a thread all for you @"ByGrace" ! :D
I remember reading a book a long time ago about a little girl who called the loose skin hanging from her moms upper arms "Hihelens". She called them that because whenever her mother waved to their neighbor "Helen", her Hihelens would sway back and forth. LOL!

Last edited:
Reactions: bbyrd009

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I just thought you deserved a thread all for you @"ByGrace" ! :D
I remember reading a book a long time ago about a little girl who called the loose skin hanging from her moms upper arms "Hihelens". She called them that because whenever her mother waved to their neighbor "Helen", her Hihelens would sway back and forth. LOL!

Oh what a hoot! :D
Thanks for the thread...

And I agree with you ...about "silly days". I think we all have 'em.
I am so glad that we have some nice brainless silly chat threads on here. It's nice to see the members as 'people' just not avatar names.

My elder grand daughter got married on Sunday.
Last night she sent a link to the photographers early "sneak peeks " of the official wedding photo's. I laughed and laughed with Dave. :D
In every group photo she ( eldest grand daughter) completely blocked my other granddaughter in the photo's. Probably not intentionally (?!)
Maybe if I comment on the wedding photo's on Facebook it may feed into your news feed and you'd see what I mean and can laugh with me.
The blocked one is the one who was married in August. I think you may have seen a couple of photo's of it?
If you don't see the new ones..of my eldest grand daughter ...I just MUST send you a couple so you can enjoy the laugh too. And there was L saying to me yesterday
" And to think of all the worrying I did because I hated the unflattering bridesmaid dress..I needn't have worried, no one can see me! " :D

Hugs...H

Reactions: Butterfly and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh what a hoot! :D
Thanks for the thread...

And I agree with you ...about "silly days". I think we all have 'em.
I am so glad that we have some nice brainless silly chat threads on here. It's nice to see the members as 'people' just not avatar names.

My elder grand daughter got married on Sunday.
Last night she sent a link to the photographers early "sneak peeks " of the official wedding photo's. I laughed and laughed with Dave. :D
In every group photo she ( eldest grand daughter) completely blocked my other granddaughter in the photo's. Probably not intentionally (?!)
Maybe if I comment on the wedding photo's on Facebook it may feed into your news feed and you'd see what I mean and can laugh with me.
The blocked one is the one who was married in August. I think you may have seen a couple of photo's of it?
If you don't see the new ones..of my eldest grand daughter ...I just MUST send you a couple so you can enjoy the laugh too. And there was L saying to me yesterday
" And to think of all the worrying I did because I hated the unflattering bridesmaid dress..I needn't have worried, no one can see me! " :D

Hugs...H
We need comic relief for sure. @Rollo Tamasi gives us a good run, lol. Oh congrats on your eldest grand daughters nuptials! I am not on FB very much, I do check for P.M.'s at least once a day...I will visit your page and look for the pics!
"" And to think of all the worrying I did because I hated the unflattering bridesmaid dress..I needn't have worried, no one can see me! " Ahahaha...that is so funny. Reminds me of someone I used to work with in a doc's office...only she ALWAYS got into almost every picture somehow, enen ones taken of others, lol...she was not a vain person at all, it's just that she happened to be there every time pics were taken! And, she has a great smile, lol. I am going to check out your FB page for those photos now. ♥

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We need comic relief for sure. @Rollo Tamasi gives us a good run, lol. Oh congrats on your eldest grand daughters nuptials! I am not on FB very much, I do check for P.M.'s at least once a day...I will visit your page and look for the pics!
"" And to think of all the worrying I did because I hated the unflattering bridesmaid dress..I needn't have worried, no one can see me! " Ahahaha...that is so funny. Reminds me of someone I used to work with in a doc's office...only she ALWAYS got into almost every picture somehow, enen ones taken of others, lol...she was not a vain person at all, it's just that she happened to be there every time pics were taken! And, she has a great smile, lol. I am going to check out your FB page for those photos now. ♥

The ones where L is blocked are not up on FB yet...the photographer has not released them.
Once I get them I'll let you know.
I did tag you in one photo where the bouquet is over L face...but that is the only one I can show you...will do so once I can show you. xxx

Reactions: Nancy